I am having trouble on making car ,Please help I just grinded expecting u guys to reply : ]

ahhh I am new at developing and i need to make a car for my game . Can you suggest anything . It will be great help . : )

If you’re new to scripting and building in general, I suggest you take a crash course in Lua and general programming to familiarise yourself with the environment. When you’ve got a solid grasp of that, find some free models and dissect the code and try to understand it. It’s gonna be a long process, but once you’ve put in the work, you can make anything you want!

If you would like, you could skip all of that and head straight for a tutorial on YouTube, but you might not grasp the concepts or ideas conveyed in the videos. Find a way to learn that suits you best!

3 Likes

Probably should change the title to where people actually know what the issue is. :sweat:

1 Like

does It cost money ?? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( what i cant even reply with short text

sorry but this is my first topic .

No, there are many resources available at your disposal for free! YouTube is a great center for learning. Simply search “roblox lua crash course” or “programming basics” to get started! :grinning:

1 Like

Ahh i have completed the tutorial of Devking . But i Cant find any resource to continue from there .i am trying to make a game to expand my knowledge and i need to know how to make a car . thanks for ur help .

You could look at the racing game Roblox supplies as a template and see how it works.

1 Like

Well i understand only few scripts if i look into it .

Search up " Roblox studio car" on YouTube there are plenty of tutorials

1 Like

Are you trying to make a car as in the model or script? If the script Simple tank steer turn using vehicle seat AutoVehicle - Automatic vehicle rigging plugin. If the model - have a look at these 29+ free vehicles! [fixes].

2 Likes