I’m not quite sure how to reproduce, I was going through names and they each said taken. I finally got a name that went through and I was charged Robux for, but I noticed this group had also been created without the Robux being taken, even though it said the name was already taken. An “unknown error” occurred on the page as I was making it.
- User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36
- Platform Type: PC
- Device Type: Computer
I expect a group to made while being charged, and if the group name is taken, the group not to be made.
I was charged twice but the robux never went out for the glitched group. I started on 25,500 and after the glitch group + my group were made I had 25,400
Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Tactical Production - Roblox
Frequency: Very Rarely
Date First Experienced: 2021-12-27 10:42:00 (+00:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-12-27 10:42:00 (+00:00)
A private message is associated with this bug report