Ever since yesterday, I can no longer open LinkedSource scripts. I know that they are technically sunsetted, but I still have a lot of them in my games.
- Have a LinkedSource script
- Attempt to open the LinkedSource script via the Explorer or Asset Manager (double click or right click and click open)
- It will not open
- It occurs using the most recent version of Roblox Studio
- It occurs using the most recent version of Windows 10
- This started within the past month
- It does not occur in old versions of Roblox Studio (the 7/5 build works)
Temporary Fix (for users affected by this):
Use @Maximum_ADHD’s Roblox Studio Mod Manager to launch an old version of Roblox Studio. Any build prior to Jun 5th seems to work.