I can not make devproduct on monetization page in Studio and web

Hello,
I’m XtraCilantro.

I can not create developer product in Studio and Web(Creator Hub)
I try with turned off all plug-in. but i can not create too.
And i’ve tried to create on Web but it’s not working also.

Other creations can create monetization products without issue.

please check this issues.

Error Message:

Failed builtin_GameSettings.rbxm.GameSettings.Pages.MonetizationPage.Controllers.MonetizationController:200: table index is nil
1 Like

Hi, I can’t seem to reproduce this; can you try creating a dev product again and send a screenshot of the network call being made failing (and the error message that comes with it?)

To this day, we continue to experience monetization issues.

PlaceId : 15015142084

I’m attaching some screenshots.

Monetization in Roblox Studio.

I can’t get any information about the dev product at all.

Error Code:
“Failed builtin_GameSettings.rbxm.GameSettings.Pages.MonetizationPage.Controllers.MonetizationController:200: table index is nil”

Failed builtin_GameSettings.rbxm.GameSettings.Pages.MonetizationPage.Controllers.MonetizationController:200: table index is nil

in Web

Creating a new product on the web doesn’t bring up any information either.

The list is retrieved when you call “GetDeveloperProductsAsync()” to get the product information.

Bumping this, having the same issue after making 3 developer products and failing to save.

Any way to fix this or is my game bricked?

I’m having the same issues with my game. It started when I was trying to make a developer product through the Studio game settings. When I try to create the product through the Creator Dashboard, it says that there aren’t any dev products. However, when I try to create a new dev product with the same name as one I already created, then it says that I can’t make another product with the same name despite it also saying that no dev products have been made. The Creator Dashboard still allows me to make new products, but it still doesn’t display any of the dev products that I’ve made.