I can not post in platform feedback

Hello so there is an issue that I found a bug in roblox studio and its so obvious and the fact no one reported it yet its quite annoying.

So recently I wanted to post in studio bugs but for some reason I can’t

Is there any reason why?

I can’t post in #platform-feedback:studio-bugs too. You werent allowed to post there after post approval was removed if you are a member.

Use the search bar as this has been asked more then 30 times.
Here’s 1 of them

3 Likes

Alright thanks guys this is so hard to report the studio bug and I can’t build properly with studio over this bug I found in studio I really don’t like the new scale tools

We all KNOW about that [some may not]

• PA was removed so we can’t post anymore topics on #platform-feedback
  • Thats it pretty much

First of all, bug reports do not belong in Help & Feedback. The category’s used to receive help on issues such as script errors. Then, you cannot post there because it is a category which is made just to hold subcategories (the same applies to Platform Feedback). So, you can freely post in:

• Cool Creations
  • Game Desing Support
  • Building Support
  • Scripting Support
  • Art Design Support

These are all the subcategories. In order to report bugs related to Studio, please use #platform-feedback:studio-bugs. However, it is temporarily impossible to post in Platform Feedback, until DevRel completes the PA alternative which should have been done more than a month ago lol.

Sorry I did actually mean platform feedback since there is 2 my bad on this I will edit my post.

Please make sure to use the search feature before creating topics.