Why can't I write a feature request?

I think this is on the right category since is an issue with the forum itself.

So I wanted yo write a Website feature request: “Allow players to select why did they dislike our game”

I started writing the topic and suddenly noticed I couldn’t post a topic on that category. Why?

I know there are already feature request like this, but some are outdated and didn’t got ant atention

On this post it says’ “Every member of the forum can post here”.

2 Likes

That description was technically correct since members could post there but it would get redirected to post approval for further review. However post approval was removed in favor of a system completely implemented by devrel. Doesn’t look like devrel has shipped the implementation yet though.

5 Likes

So they need to update that topics. I had no idea about this

I’ve made a mention of it on Discord, hopefully it gets updated soon.

Well done on actually reading the guidelines! Most people don’t get this far. It’s unfortunate they’re spreading incorrect information though…

5 Likes

I wanted to become a Regular and need to know the guidelines as well as my house lol.

Yeah, it is pretty confusing to find the correct information or be a good member at the forum when the guidelines are outdated.

1 Like

I updated the category guidelines with the current restrictions until there’s a new system in place.

2 Likes