I cant access studio

i can access roblox studio, i keep geting this error constantly and i dont know where to get help with this

1 Like

Try uninstalling and re-installing Roblox Studio.

1 Like

We have issue of that,

Try reinstall and install it again the studio,
(Oh dam, theres too much more have this issue,)

I just opened mine an there was nothing wrong with it. No errors, not anything.

1 Like

What. Sorry for being rude or whatever, You mean you can’t access Roblox studio?

1 Like

I just finished reading this and it sounds like you can access roblox studio but it will send you error messages once you are finished being logged in. I have not had this happen to me YET so I do not 100% understand this bug.

1 Like

I believe this bug says that you can’t edit any of your experiences (games). Because it says failed to catch configuration settings. Like I said in the post above I do know 100% about this bug.

1 Like

I don’t believe the issue is studio itself, I’m fairly certain it is an issue with roblox’s backend because I have been in studio but only just started experiencing errors when trying to commit or save changes.

1 Like

So you can edit your games/experiences but you can’t save them?

Yep, anytime I try to save it gives me:
Server Save Failure: HTTP transport error (8): HttpError: NetFail

And anytime I try to commit a script, it gives me:
Steam’s commit failed with internal error: Create Commit - Http transport error (8) HttpError: NetFail

That is very odd, I wonder what made this bug

Actually, just as you were typing there, it seems they’ve got it back up.

And the worst part about it going down is that despite the file open on my computer, I couldn’t save it locally because I guess the request goes through their servers first if it’s a team create.

1 Like

I think it’s uncommon, We can’t find configuration settings in Roblox studio. :neutral_face:

No, still can save it if you reinstall the Roblox Studio, is fixed for me.

1 Like