Studio failed to fetch configuration settings

For the past 11 hours or so I have been attempting to open my roblox studio trying to access to my places and would always get these two errors below:

Whenever I did manage to pass through those two errors, I would get constant http request errors in the studio place (Shown below)

I have attempted trying to publish on studio but would get stopped due to the http request error. It would take a long time to load all the assets in game as well.
I have attempted restarting my PC 3 times, redownloading roblox studio and also looking through other devforum posts which I saw this one but it provided no solution unfortunately.

This is my internet speed so it was confusing why this was occuring in the first place but I assume this all stemmed from the most recent roblox studio update as this has never occured before during my 6+ years on roblox studio.

If there are any solutions or if you need any information please let me know.

91 Likes

I just started getting this exact problem. It’s a critical bug and I never gotten past the credentials screen. Also another odd thing I noticed when this bug started happening was every time I opened studio it will always “Update”.

Roblox pls fix.

9 Likes

I have started monitoring issues via APIs and I can confirm this is an on going issue:

https://status-plus.github.io/StatusPlus/

Multiple API endpoints have been going up and down, the issue is not just studio.

9 Likes

I have been experiencing the same problem on and off, as well as an issue where it acts like a team create published game is a local game and I can’t access the asset manager. Studio has been very unresponsive today for me.

5 Likes

Hey, I like to confirm this is also happening to me and a friend @Jaudr3y. We are both unable to enter studio, I have attempted to re-download the app, restarted my internet connection, and restarted my computer. I am also unable to enter the Roblox client half the time and error constantly.

This is happening in the US East Servers

11 Likes

I did have this issue. I was also having an issue where I could not connect to a roblox game and it would fail for SSL connect.

6 Likes

It’s happening to me too. Also happened to me from ~ 1-4 AM EST today.

4 Likes

This has been happening to me all day. It’s honestly getting annoying, as I cannot work. This needs to be fixed ASAP

7 Likes

I’ve been having issues myself today. Various issues/error messages, but the one you’ve posted here being the most common.

6 Likes

Restarting my router and reinstalling studio didn’t work for me. I’m mainly having the problem in EST 12-2pm EST with also Roblox servers being down in this region too.

5 Likes

have the exact issue cant open my game at all

5 Likes

My friend was also encountering this issue like 20 minutes ago. He reinstalled now it works. (NEVERMING THE ISSUE IS THERE AGAIN)

4 Likes

I’ve have the same issue. I haven’t been able to get passed the error though.

3 Likes

I have been having problems as well. I get error 610 when I try to launch Roblox Game Client, if it even launches at all.

3 Likes

This is happening to the one person on my team who is located on the east coast. The rest of us are located elsewhere and able to connect normally.

3 Likes

Its happening to myself aswell. Restarting my computer did nothing. All of the east coast according to a site seems to be down. I’d assume their login servers are down.

4 Likes

I’m also having the same problem. I can get into my game but I’m not able to publish it and I had almost lost 6 hours of work. Looks like some inside issues at roblox because this is happening to pretty much most of the dev community just gotta wait for roblox to fix this issue like they did all their others :neutral_face:

3 Likes

This is happening to me too. I tried restarting my computer and reinstalling studio but it didn’t work for me.

2 Likes

This is happening to me as well.

2 Likes

Started studio, had this same problem. Opened up a place file perfectly fine but then threw an error when trying to publish to a game. Restarted studio and now I have the login issue as well. Trying to connect from US East, not sure if it’s global or a regional issue.

1 Like