I can't create new outfits (error 500), see all of my saved outfits, or see all of my purchased outfits

Earlier this week, it seems the 50-outfit limit was removed. I had 60 outfits saved in total before the page stopped letting me add more. I would be returned with error 500. I continued to get this error for the next few days and am still encountering it when I try to create a new outfit.

I was able to see all 60 of my saved outfits until two days ago (8/24/23). Something changed, and I realized only 50 outfits were being displayed on the page, and my 10 oldest ones were gone. I assumed the 50-outfit limit was reinstated and my oldest outfits were deleted. However, other people I asked with fewer than 50 outfits were experiencing this error too. I then deleted my most recent outfit, and upon doing that, I noticed one of my older outfits showed back up. My oldest outfits were still saved; I just can’t see them—only my 50 most recently created ones. I asked other people who had more than 50 outfits if they had experienced this same issue, and they said they could still see more than 50.

If the removal of the 50-outfit limit was a mistake and has been reinstated, please let us know.

The other problem I am having with outfits is related to purchased ones. I am only able to see my 33 most recently purchased outfits. I own way more than that, and currently, the page is not displaying all of them. I have been having this problem since 2018, but it wasn’t as severe before. In 2018, when the avatar page received an update, all the packages I bought before the update never reappeared on my avatar page. Now it seems that even more have disappeared as of this week, and I am worried that the hundreds of outfits I purchased and own will be inconvenient to wear since I can’t equip all the items at once. I have been manually clicking on the torso, head, arms, hats, legs, and whatever else came with the outfit if I wanted to wear the complete set. I have been inconvenienced for years now, and I’ve been told multiple times that the problem is being forwarded to the correct team. However, here we are 5 years later, and even more outfits are missing than ever.

6 Likes

Thanks for the report. We’ll follow up when we have an update for you!

Hi Zackyattacky, thanks for the report. I don’t believe the 50 outfit limit was removed, where did you find that? We should be continuing to enforce this limit. We’ve added a change that shows an appropriate error message when the max limit is reached upon attempting an outfit creation, let me know if that shows up for you

The 50 outfit limit was temporarly removed on august 23rd (probably by accident) and since it was fixed on august 24th then there has been many reported issues with Avatar bundles not showing up

1 Like

Hi,
We have fixed the issue where the appropriate message appears when someone tries creating a new character while having max character.

Other issues are related to the same.