I can't redeem points in Roblox Research Panel

So when I try to redeem my points, It won’t let me redeem them. From the 5 to 100 dollar option. This is probably unfixable without an admin’s help. Other people seem like they are having the same problem as well.

2 Likes

@MisterRedTurtle Do you think you can help? The reason I am pinging you is that you made a post about the research panel.

1 Like

I have same problem.

1 Like

There was a ban-wave as well, I am not sure how many people got banned but it went from over 2000 to 1600 and was random users as well. I also tried contacting Roblox support and all I got was:

We understand that you’re unable to redeem credits from Roblox Research Panel to your concerned Roblox account. Please know that we are continuing to research your issue and will update you with a reply when we have more information.

I also tried contacting my admin friends about the problem but they haven’t responded. It is weird how it hasn’t been fixed over a week. Multiple people are having problems as well.

1 Like

This is also happening to me. I contacted the support page on the research panel and they said that they are aware and told me check back in 2-3 days. 4 days (almost 5) later the issue is not fixed. I have quite a bit of points as well so I want to redeem it

1 Like

I’ve contacted one of the admins personally and they say that the issue was patched but it doesn’t seem patched. The only thing they have done is add a phone number system.