I created the Brooklyn Bridge

Any thoughts?

87 Likes

What am I seeing. This is beautiful. It looks super detailed. Fantastic job. :clap: :clap:

9 Likes

This looks amazing! Good job, looking forward

2 Likes

This looks so good! Well done!

2 Likes

Very good job, this bridge is realistic and the Best

2 Likes

If you’re aiming for photo-realism, good job, you nailed it hard.

3 Likes

You have no changes to fix, everything looks so realistic & amazing, nice building skills & great bride, keep up the amazing work :happy3:

3 Likes

Amazing build. Is it playable and roamable? Because i like to roam in the showcase place.

1 Like

Cannot believe this is Roblox! Nice work!

1 Like

The first thing that popped to my mind, is this roblox?!?!?!? Well done, keep up the good work.

2 Likes

This is so gorgeous! :heart_eyes: I also love the way you made the atmosphere fade at the end of the bridge.

1 Like

While I don’t know what the brooklyn bridge looks like, I can say that this is so good! Very well detailed, and I really like the sunset as well as the second picture which potrays a nice cool sky. Amazing work :smile:

1 Like

You do truly have talent.

Have you tried the constantinople bridge yet :)?

2 Likes

Wow. Very good. As I live in NYC, a few blocks from the BB, this very closely resembles the actual bridge, and is very well done!

1 Like

The sun rays are a very nice addition. It looks very realistic and the surroundings add to its character. I like the detail on the thing below. (don’t know what it’s called, sorry)

1 Like

I love this build. You did a fantastic job. Keep up the good work!

Very realistic and good to look at. Go on like that

1 Like

if the water would had been more realistic, I wouldnt have been able to tell the difference between the real and this one! This looks fantastic! I wonder how many hours it took you to make this

1 Like

Oh my, this is amazing! If you shew that to someone, I bet they wouldn’t know that this was created on Roblox.

1 Like

That looks amazing! Great job! It looks beautiful.

1 Like