I did something with my SCP site........

Made this 1980s themed SCP site. Want to get a public opinion on it.

33 Likes

Pretty good, i really like the color scheme.

2 Likes

Look nice ngl. Lots of details.

1 Like

Good stuff. So far very nice. Keep that up and your site will be very good.

1 Like

This looks amazing! I love the attention to detail.

2 Likes

I really like this :grinning: it could make scp games very popular if you plan to make it a game

2 Likes

It looks good, but I heard some people complain about doing SCP places and that making those places is bad not because of the things that can surge but because of the toxicity of the scp community.

My source is a comment made by someone who did an scp chamber, it looks like there was a lot of competence between people doing it all the time. I don’t want to burst your bubble but this is what I know…

2 Likes

I like everything about it except your fonts. They are in good spots and the colors are good, but they don’t say “1980s” to me.

Wowza. Now that’s what I call detailed. It could be used as a showcase game too no doubt. It does look extremely professional. I love the color scheme and the lighting for the place too it gives the place a feel of realism. This must have taken you a long time to make. But if its a voting you want its 10/10 for me.

2 Likes

very nice mr child ur mummy big bunda

1 Like

I like it a lot but maybe put some detail like shelf’s, boxes, etc…
on some hallways or rooms you could use a brick texture

Wow, very nice! The lighting looks amazing!

1 Like

As a SCP fan, i dont think the SCP community in general is toxic, they are mostly the roblox SCP community, yk, in roblox the most knew SCP games SCP: Roleplay, Site-71 and even tycoons are a poor recreation of what the SCP universe is, those games are usually the most popular games because of the liberty it gives to the roblox community itself, staining the SCP community with disinformation, only the true SCP serious projects such as SCI Pathos, Paragon Research Institute are the ones with a clean community but with the smallest amount of players since the semi-serious community they have got.

However, its looks like a clean and nice project and if you do a good work on it i think it could get afloat. Keep it up.

It’s absolutely amazing! I love it when developers on roblox make solo builds just as creative as this! Keep going on, I’d love to see more like this.