I guess this is a feedback thread now for my and Defaultio's new game

I need to hear specifics on this as well.

He’s referring to when it was completely broken yesterday due to a map generation bug.

We’ve made a few optimizations with our joints count, but it’s still a memory hog and it needs a lot more.

cc @Master3395

1 Like

I belive the game preformance has got a little better in this update to :smiley:
Not sure what the “item label” is for though, and the other side, and the middle is empty to xD.

Map Chunk errors are also happening a lot in there newest update.

I’ve figured out why- all the diamonds have been unanchored. @Defaultio @Davidii

1 Like

Weapons I think should be late game as its easy to get an arsenal and bomb people within 3 minutes

1 Like

The guns is so under powerful beside the grenade launcher anyways.
You have to really aim slowly to hit with anything, atleast the sniper can do one shot kill with headshot.
And the auto turrets, takes to long to reload…

@Defaultio, @Davidii, how long until re lanuch, i really like the game :slight_smile:
Also the test place stops at 92% loading.

They’re fighting the latest roblox update that may have broken the Teleport API

We have reverted the change that we think caused the teleport issue. Teleports seem to be working correctly again.

1 Like

Can we make it so friends can join friends, or people can join random servers, as it’s REALLY annoying when all leave right away…

Left click was cancel…? I wondered why I couldn’t place anything… The game was beautiful when I played it but I left because I assumed it was broken when I couldn’t place anything.

readtheguibro

1 Like

Well I didn’t, and that’s my fault, but I’m also an experienced user on Roblox and your target audience isn’t. So perhaps the instructions aren’t clear enough?

1 Like

Are you guys planning on fixing the freezing? I can’t play the game for more than 15 minutes or less without the rendering starting to glitch and then it freezing completely.

You are right. Multiple players have had this same issue. Many have quit because they thought the game was broken. The controls are obviously an onboarding impediment and we will change it, and we won’t respond to player’s legitimate complaints with snide comments cough cough.

2 Likes

Yeah, I notice a lot of developers, ROBLOX or not, tend to dismiss the “customer is always right” proverb because some people give really dumb suggestions – they would be right to come to the conclusion that the customer isn’t right. “When the customer has a bad experience, it’s always your fault” would be more appropriate. If people are having trouble with your game, their suggestions may not be the correct way to tackle the issue, but without a doubt there’s a problem and you’re at fault.

7 Likes

The best example I can think of with the customer is probably wrong (even if their experience wasn’t ideal) is…

VIP rooms. Roleplay game VIP rooms in particular. People will ask for it to no end, and if you actually make one, some people will buy it but nobody will hang out there because everyone wants to be where the action is, which can’t be in a place that excludes the majority of the players. It may end up hurting your game too.

Trust me, I would know

1 Like

Or AutoNation

I only just played and I liked it but it feels clunky and I have no way to describe it at all. I completed about 60% of the tut because I thought I got the jist of it mining etc etc.

When I jumped into the game and quickly found out it was an attacking game I was like ‘wot’ and a few other people looked the same in chat. I was expecting it to be a mining tycoon or something similar

The ‘water’ at the bottom shouldn’t be blue, blue is a friendly colour and the first thing I tried to do was jump in and died instantly. If needed, give it some effect to look more deadly (i.e. sparks flying out) so you know before you even do that to stop.

I played a few games and by the time I’d built my base up everyone had left, it takes too long I feel to get the game going.