I made a flamingo game!

Hi! I am a big fan of flamingo so I made a funny game XD. I am hoping for a lot of players… any advice? (I will be doing updates to remove the glitchy floor) Flamingo area hangout thing (play albert) - Roblox
UPDATED!

10 Likes

The game looks like a bunch of free models put together. I suggest adding a higher roof, modifying the floor decal and adding decoration.

10 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. It is getting a lot of updates tonight :D. This is also one of my first games btw :smiley:

6 Likes

So, when you wanna update it, click file, click publish to Roblox, open the outbox and wait for it to publish, then open file again and click save to Roblox.

7 Likes

They is a bunch of bugs in the game, it’s just free model junkbots with a floor decal. I see that the game was made yesterday so I can assume that you just put a lot of free models into this. You could improve this a lot with some 3d modeling, building, scripting, and time put into this.

8 Likes

Well done for making your own game, keep at it! Take a look inside some of the objects you placed in there and organised into your game, figure out how some of the stuff there works and you’ll be on your way to making even greater things.

3 Likes

I know, keep getting practice and you will see really fast improvements!

3 Likes

I wasn’t made yesterday, this is my first game and the junckbots arent free models

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to update it!

2 Likes

The created date is yesterday and there is not a lot to the game, it’s very rushed, maybe tame 1-2 months than get your game out there for bug testing and feedback, right now it’s very rushed.

2 Likes

Oh lol i don’t publish things before i finish so ive been working on it in studio

2 Likes

why do you make your game private while you are updating it

3 Likes

I don’t understand the game at all, nor the reason you made it because the floor is obviously not anchored. And not much work is put into the design of it, there are also some obvious mistakes… For Example: Flamingo is spelled as “Flamgo”. Also, are those puddle things free models, and did you upload your own decals of “Flamingo” or just search the toolbox?

3 Likes

I recommend not making another game, until you fully understand building and know how to use properties.

Here are some plugins that might help you:

1. F3X Building Tools
  2. Stravant- Resize and Align
  3. Stravant-Gap Fill
  4. Camera Light
  5. Archimedes
7 Likes

You can also use textures as shown down below in a home store I’m working on for my sister…

(Ignore that back room in my screenshot.)

9 Likes

I played it, and it seems very rushed. I would recommend adding more detail to the game, and also, the floor is not anchored, so make sure to anchor the floor and that will help. Another problem, with the carpet with the flamingo decal on it, make the parts transparency 1, but leave the decal at 0. That should fix the glitching floor problem. Good luck on your game!

1 Like

I was getting so many dislikes but i unprivated so u guys can play!!

2 Likes

Flamingo’s viewers sometimes call him “Flamgo”.

2 Likes

yup im re-doing a lot. you are right it was very rushed. It will taked probably a couple more weeks to complete :smiley:

1 Like

yup lol :slight_smile: i think flamgos funny to say

2 Likes