I made a flamingo game!

You should try using more parts to decorate the walls.

3 Likes

As shown in my screenshot, where I decorated the walls with parts.

3 Likes

I am but I dont know how to upload my own images, and I’m scared the free models will have a virus

1 Like

Oh, I’ll tell you how to do that.

3 Likes

Im new to this and didn’t know i had to anchor the floor

1 Like

So I would recommend learning properties and how to use that, because that is how I build.

3 Likes

I would also recommend learning how to use positions, and while your learning it. Make sure you have a calculator up, because the math can get hard. I’ll be providing screenshot steps now on how to upload decals.

3 Likes

lol it is hard XD, I have to go now but will be on later to respond and look at everything <3 wow ty for all the help!

1 Like

@PhysicsFizzy @Melemeile

I understand you guys are communicating on feedback but this is something that could be moved to dm’s

2 Likes

1.) First Go To The Create Tab On ROBLOX

2.) Next tap on the Decal Page

3.) Select The Image File You Want To Upload
4.) Hit Upload
-Just make sure the image is appropriate, and your not getting images off of shady not-secure sites. Because that’s when moderation messages show up

3 Likes

Alright, I’ll remember to do that next time.

4 Likes

I would rather not privately dm :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, the game has a bug.

Here I found a bug.

2 Likes

oop im so sorry i didn’t see that before :open_mouth: should i take this game down untill all the updates are done because the dislikes are just growning :C

1 Like

Yea, I would take it down until you have time to put work into the game.

2 Likes

ok thank you should i priavte it

1 Like

I really like your game, it’s a work in progress but it’s coming together, I hope to see it on the front page one day! :heart:

2 Likes

also ty guys for 50 visits. I never thought I would get that many :smiley:

2 Likes

Yea, because your obviously new to developing and if it were me I wouldn’t want to have a disliked game because I new to something.

2 Likes

I just privated it for now! :smiley:

2 Likes