I made a flamingo game!

But the idea of the game is really good, you just have to make your vision for the game into a “game”.

1 Like

Not sure if you fixed it but here’s how to anchor parts!

Video link.

2 Likes

Like it or not it is apart of developer forum rules anything that doesn’t have anything to contribute with the current topic must be discussed in a PM not on the Post thread/

1 Like

Could you please public the game?

2 Likes

ok but it is a little bad and the dislikes are growing… :c

1 Like

I suggest you learn building tricks first before making an actual game.

It was a shaky and free model game. Maybe try making your own models and make the roof higher (it gets claustrophobic).

Don’t worry or say ‘plz don’t dislike’. Huge dislike ratios give us feedback, and feedback help you to become a better developer.

Here’s an outdated but still useful building tutorial by Roblox:

3 Likes

Hello! I recommend deleting the baseplate. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Hey guys! How do i update the game because I made a lot of changes and I was wondering if anyone wanted to check them out?

1 Like

Hm… since it is already published to roblox it wont pop up again

1 Like

The Game “Isn’t that bad”

The only problem is the models

I do not know if you have got them from the Model section

And the “Pictures of Flamingo” are not anchored

Maybe make the game private and start all over again.

2 Likes

Before I even go into the game, I see a photo of Flimango’s YouTube Thumbnail which isn’t original. The floor isnt connected.

(I have low poly mode on so thats why theres no textures.)

The wall isn’t evenly connected so work on sizing.

Delete the baseplate, add a roof, the couch isn’t made well, make it so you can sit on it.

I think since theres a lot of bugs, just get an empty baseplate and start from scratch.

2 Likes

I’m not going to empty it. This is my first build and I am pretty proud of it. This is a game about Flamingo so I can use his icon.

1 Like

Nice game. :+1:
However you should fix the anchoring issues which make the parts glitch.

So basically you just make them anchored.

2 Likes

Also you could also try to smooth the edges and make the couch a different material. Also you could introduce some pillars in the map? Or maybe like plants?

1 Like

I suggest you learn how to scale.

It’s also VERY empty in here.

1 Like

How would I put this… I mean, it’s okay, but I feel it could be better. It’s very simplistic, maybe too simplistic? There isn’t much going on in your Game, just a couple of bricks put together. I’ll give this game a 3/10 :man_shrugging:

Sorry for the intense criticism, I just expected more from you since you’ve been on the DevForum since October, and you’ve probably been building months before you joined too. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

It might of not been created that day, I’ve certainly started on games before on file instead of on the server.

1 Like

The game still lacked in effort made that day or not.

2 Likes

The fact is free models have bunch of viruses it can harm the game if you want to make good hangout you must learn about how to build some cool buildings I suggest you to watch them on YouTube however you getting a lot of dislikes that’s because your game is buggy and laggy you must deleted those free models. So put a time so you can create your own games good luck on your future…

It’s just a building with robot models from ROBLOX Catalog and that’s all. I honestly don’t know why is it here, but that’s all I can say.