I made a new GFX (this is from one month ago)

3d cloth too hard for me. also i didnt add specular on the skin i just added 5 sun lights

Pixlr is a good online photoshop.

Better to add a background and office tools on the desk.
I see the GFX undone so I can’t rate it.

1 Like

Though I usually don’t like GFX work, this one is simple and clean. Nice job!

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

it is finished actually. he is in school also. whenever i tried to add a book or something it just looked weird and background looks weird too

Try making different textures, instead of it just being a “plastic” texture. i5k creates some great GFXs with custom textures.

1 Like

The two different overexposed light sources on both sides of the face are kinda jarring in comparison to the neutrally-lit center of the face. It’d be better to just have one light source on the face. Also, the shadowing on the hands is inconsistent. The left hand has a larger shadow than the right one when both appear to have equally sourced lighting.

Overall though, it’s not bad.

1 Like

its a bit bright and the shadows are wonky. 3D clothing would make it look nice, maybe some roughness or bump to the wood on the desk, anyways good job!

keep up the good work pal :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll be sure to consider that making my next GFX. Also @CitralSushi the bad lighting on the hands is due to me using multiple lights so that it kinda looked good. But, @Coldshot_Dev, what do you mean by plastic texture? You mean plastic texture on the wood? Yeah, but I didn’t want it to look too much like wood because in my school the desks are like plastic with a light wood texture.
Also I don’t know how to make textures.

1 Like

to fix the lighting issue, you could try using a hdri. Sometimes I prefer messing with the enviorment lighting in Blender so I don’t have to import anything.

1 Like

I found a free school desk model from 3D Model Haven (just in case you ever need it for future GFX like this one)

The desk can be found here

1 Like

if this is supposed to be a classroom shot then sure but the indoor lighting doesn’t match what would actually should happen.
Most classroom windows are on one side so the light will leap in from that one side
And also, the sun is not a flat white color, it has a yellow-ish tone to it. and there shouldn’t be two light points UNLESS one of the points was simulating a light that is in the classroom. give it a slight blue tint to distinguish between the sun and wall lights.

you also need to consider adding a background. maybe even have a depth of field effect added on the classroom so it focuses only on the fellow robloxian.

6/10 would return to see major changes.

1 Like

someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed

You should add background, and fix the arms. But it looks good, I like it!

1 Like

@aqzaqz525
@Edwarrrddd

this is literally from a month ago check out my new gfx bois

Not trying to be rude, but why does he look like hes glazed like a krispy kreme donut

2 Likes
  • Shadows on the hands are really distracting.
  • The arms aren’t connected to the torso
  • Hands clip into the table
  • Expression on face is very, very boring. Use a different face besides the default one

Looks good!

@InPhulze idk
also guys this is literally a month old

he is GLAZED like the KRISPY KREME DONUT

1 Like

It’s good! I like the shading and the lights.

1 Like