I made a Pizza Stand!

I understand I already made a post about it on the Waywoc mega-thread but since I’m gonna add this to my game I’d like some direct feedback instead of a couple of likes.

The original post can be found here:

@HDAdminUnofficial It took me about an hour to make it.

@fantasticsuit28 To clarify, I did not make the animation. Only a few talented artists are allowed to upload videos at the moment. The “Pizza Ad” video was taken from the library. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Haha, you used the new Roblox video object! I appreciate you making good work of that.

In the end, I’d say it just goes down to the nitty-gritty details. Some examples: I feel like the register could be touched up on to look more realistic; the pizzas could also be made to look more delicious :yum:; and I feel like the menu options should have a white background so that it looks like it was written on a board of some sort, instead of being written directly on the metal chassis of the stand.

As a whole, though, you done did good. You earn a thumbs up for that fancy screen. :+1:

3 Likes

Really Amazing Pizza Stand I love it! The Color Combo is Really Cool and the NPC is matching good with the cart cool Man!

2 Likes

That is a great low poly stand. Not many people are able to create low poly stands that look unique and distinct from other types of stands. You did a great job with the pizza warmer, color scheme, and materials of the stand.

3 Likes

I like it, but it’s very low detailed, add more colors to the stand itself.

2 Likes

Nice pizza stand!

I also watched the video and noticed that you used the video feature! Nice!

2 Likes

@CriticalDucky Question, Does the pizza stand actully work or is it just a model that does not work?

2 Likes

It’s an unscripted model. When it’s put in the game its gonna open up a shop GUI when you walk near it. I’ll answer any more questions you have in the original post.

1 Like

Oh, alright. Thanks for telling me!

Nice pizza stand, how much time did it take to create?

1 Like

10/10 IGN, I love the little animation you took, the pizzas in the oven, NPC standing there, and a little bit of scripting.
Chambo kong approves.

1 Like

I like it! It would be cool if you added a GUI where you can get items (for in-game currency) Or a chat bubble! (If you’re making a game of course if not then don’t listen to this xD) but I really like it hope you do more!

1 Like

@crinestines Read the message above.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,
HDAdminUnofficial

Woah! I love that animation played from that screen! The Pizza sign at the top is also fantastic.

Maybe you could add a slight variation of color. Instead of grey wheels, try black. Also try to use multiple colors on the cash register. If you want it to be grey, I suggest use a different shade of grey. Maybe create some outlines too. I like how you did that for the table, though.
Good luck!

1 Like

I Love It! I also love how all of the builds lately are extremely creative and unique.

1 Like

Good Idea! Keep Getting More Ideas!!

1 Like

Very good! Are you selling these small models?

I totally agree with you, this guy is pretty good.

1 Like

OMG that’s so good! nice work on that pizza stand!

1 Like

That’s a really good pizza stand you made. You have done an amazing job of making that. It’d better if you add pineapple pizza for your pizza stand you made. :+1:

1 Like

I love that so much! I can see an entire carnival game… would be a fun hangout! I would 150% play.

1 Like