I need feedbacks on this gfx

The gfx name :
Me and bob waiting for a ugc creator to see us so we can make a ugc hat (DAY 1)
i will update this daily

8 Likes

This GFX looks… bland. The limbs of your character look really out of place. The background is just dark grey? Very bland, please fix these things.

5 Likes

of course it will look like that becuase one single background almost kills my pc

1 Like

I think this is kinda bland. Also, the limbs seem out of place.

3 Likes

Hey @BuilderNoob_Ozgur2nd! I recommend you to add a bit of lighting to your character. The limbs seem out of place.

2 Likes

I think U need to use Blender 2.82 and watch more Tutorial, that better than u GFX here.

2 Likes

blender is so hard i cant use it

U need watch blender 2.82 tutorial that help u become beginner

2 Likes

And blender 2.82 is modern and look pretty nice for u

2 Likes

No matter how many blender tutorials I watch, I am still unable to understand how to use blender

2 Likes

same dude. same. i dont understand too

1 Like

Bob is made with excellence and patience , I can see that! Very good

1 Like

Woah nice, I asked to see more and now I’am, how lucky. Your getting really good at this now, one thing to point out is that the sholder bit seems a bit off.

Maybe if you lowered that it might look a bit better.

Nice work, keep making mate! :heart:

1 Like

bob is the cutest gfx character out of every other gfx

:smile: I should agree with you! And I can see how much you are into it

1 Like

im even begging all ugc creators to make it an hat lol

I know one! I can send you his contact!

1 Like

Add me - roman#7191

[30 characters]

1 Like

I tried for a few minutes but with my low end laptop I just gave up after half an hour

2 Likes

This isn’t too bad if you’re a starter, if you aren’t a starter then I feel like you could’ve done more with this overall. I’d recommend not having the limbs sticking out like that and the picture overall is bland. I feel you could’ve done more with the background to give it more of a distinct feeling. I do like the lighting on your character though, yet it seems that the pants don’t have any lighting, I do like the robot a lot but some of the shading on it is weird in some places and there are sometimes no shading in other places. Overall this is decent for a starter but if you aren’t a starter you could’ve done much more with this.