I need help. My game got a virus

Okay delete that. It’s obvious that it’s literally a virus. A boombox script cannot be anything like this

1 Like

Okay, so there is almost no way you can get to the main script that has the virus. They have been creating alt accounts and returning the alternate modules.

At least you can remove the viruses you have in your game currently.

2 Likes

I have not read every single reply so I do not fully know what’s happening but, if all comes to worst, since you know which free model had the virus you can go to version history go to when you didn’t have the free model. And you can copy and paste stuff from the version that has the virus so that you don’t lose too much progress. Hope this helps

1 Like

This is an obfuscated script, designed to confuse people and also hide the actual script from the people who find the script. A bit complicated, but lots of exploit script makers obfuscate their scripts so that it’s harder for developers to patch the script.

1 Like

An example of this is PSU Obfuscator. (i think)
and Aztup Brew (https://obfuscator.aztupscripts.xyz)

1 Like

Thanks for your help. But I already find the virus lines pretty quickly and delete it. I also want to give advice to those who will be in a similar situation. Look for it in the last lines of the script

Yes, I think I already figured it out. If I hadn’t created this post, I would never have found this :sweat_smile:

Cool. One more thing to note before I leave: To prevent gamepass viruses, do Ctrl + Shift + F and type “MarketplaceService” or disable ThirdPartySales in Game Settings.

EDIT: If we have solved your problem/you have solved your own problem, it’s best to mark this as solved. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you all for your help!!! I think I cleaned up all infected scripts. I hope this problem will not appear again

Why is someone reuploading the model for my stage submission kit for my difficulty chart obby and putting a virus in it loool :rofl:

2 Likes

It doesn’t, someone on your dev team must of slid something in to it or published it as another model. I like how people use Tinys stage creation kit for stage submissions in their game and not jtoh kit lmaoo

I think I got this kit with the stages that I ordered from one builder. I’m not sure it was the official version. I could also add something from the toolbox and then remove it, but the virus could remain. So, I don’t think that I suspect your kit😅

How did you get this Virus detector? I’ve been looking for a decent one for weeks.

It looks better, I’d say, most of the configurations that are preset looks better which means less work.

Check out this post: GameGuard Anti Virus V2 [ALPHA]

3 Likes

music playing things tend to have viruses that happend to my friends game once aswell as dont use tdco kit thats meant for tdco i recommend using jukerise’s jtoh kit

1 Like

no i don’t believe it does thats inaccurate i’ve used the kit before i’m not sure if he added a virus so people don’t steal it bc he usually doesn’t want people using it for personal uses

1 Like

i recommend deleting all plugins that use script injection that could also be the problem

1 Like

Just use JToH kit for your game, it’s much better. The TDCO Stage Creation Kit was made just for stage submissions in my game.

1 Like

Run this in the command bar:
for i,item in pairs(game:GetDescendants()) do if v:IsA("Script") then print(v) end end

It will print every script in your game, go over it and if you see any suspicious ones delete them.

1 Like

Nice antivirus plugin. Maybe if it’s available to the public, maybe I’ll install it

1 Like