I need help. My game got a virus

How did you get this Virus detector? I’ve been looking for a decent one for weeks.

It looks better, I’d say, most of the configurations that are preset looks better which means less work.

Check out this post: GameGuard Anti Virus V2 [ALPHA]

3 Likes

music playing things tend to have viruses that happend to my friends game once aswell as dont use tdco kit thats meant for tdco i recommend using jukerise’s jtoh kit

1 Like

no i don’t believe it does thats inaccurate i’ve used the kit before i’m not sure if he added a virus so people don’t steal it bc he usually doesn’t want people using it for personal uses

1 Like

i recommend deleting all plugins that use script injection that could also be the problem

1 Like

Just use JToH kit for your game, it’s much better. The TDCO Stage Creation Kit was made just for stage submissions in my game.

1 Like

Run this in the command bar:
for i,item in pairs(game:GetDescendants()) do if v:IsA("Script") then print(v) end end

It will print every script in your game, go over it and if you see any suspicious ones delete them.

1 Like

Nice antivirus plugin. Maybe if it’s available to the public, maybe I’ll install it

1 Like