I still can't play roblox to this day

It’s been 2 months after I made this post My ROBLOX Won’t Run And Reinstall Doesn’t Work - Help and Feedback / Platform Usage Support - Developer Forum | Roblox, and my Roblox still doesn’t work. I mean it worked some time but other times it does not. I try to reinstall the app, I uninstalled Roblox, deleted the local AppData files, including the Roblox folder, but when I try to install Roblox again, this happened…

Screenshot_575

I have done countless things to try and solve the problem like stated below and none of them worked.

1. Deleting the Roblox folder on AppData/Local
  2. Doing the sfc /scannow and 2 DISM commands (DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth) on command prompt with both sfc and scan health came out with possitive results and no corrupt system files. I try the restore health for the cherry on top.
  3. Changing the registry key at Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer from BannerStore to BannerStore-old.
  4. I tries making another user on this pc and the error persists.
  5. I cleaned my browser’s data and cookie but I doubt that has to do with anything since the problem doesn’t lie on the Roblox website but the installer itself.
  6. I have scanned for virus on my pc, scan for memory issues, troubleshooting in cleanboot and nothing changes. I haven’t done a system restore but that is another whole problem since I don’t know exactly since when the problem started occuring and whether or not I have a restore point for that time.
  7. I have no oculus and I don’t have the program. So it shouldn’t be any problem.
  8. I uninstalled my RTSS (RivaTurner Statistics Server) and MSI Afterburner.

So anyways I’ve done countless solutions from online for resolving the problem in the screenshot. It should be noted that I’m not trying to launch the game but to INSTALL the game. I had to use my laptop to play Roblox and it’s not a really good experience since my lappy is not as good as my pc. So I’m out of solutions, does anyone knows how to fix it?

2 Likes

reinstall windows or your current os and see if that fixes it

3 Likes