I urgently need help to make vehicles for a game

I do not have any ideas and support on how to make vehicles that are realistic, such as the cars you would see in games such as the black hawk rescue mission 5 vehicles.

2 Likes

i’m trying to make a bus, realistic and compatible to all players, either a mesh would do, but i think its easy to make it on roblox studio instead of blender, i have barely any interest and talent on making vehicles or anything on blender, but here is the bus i want to make, it is a coach bus. download (5)

1 Like

It depends how detailed you want to make it.
If you want it very basic, just make it out of Parts. Too many Parts and it’ll cause some lag because those Parts aren’t Anchored.
If you want more detail maybe make the rough size out of Parts and import it to Blender and learn that. I’d suggest when you build it have it centered at Location 0,y,0 where x is whatever y distance keeps it above the 0 axis since it’ll import to Blender at that location.
Blender took a bit of learning, but once you’ve got it you can make brilliant detailed meshes for your game.

2 Likes

i want it to look smooth and not lumpy and out of shape, exactly like the photos, every single detail either big or small i want in it, but it is difficult for me.

I did the same thing with the fuselage of an aircraft I was working on. It had too many Parts, and Unions were just ugly. I learned Blender to create the smooth, complex curved surfaces.

yeah, but all i have difficulties with is making the front and back of the bus
here is a photo of what i have problems with making on a bus, this photo has all parts i have difficulties on making
download (6)

Yup, complex curves, which are very tough to recreate nicely in Roblox.
One single Mesh could take care of the entire bus body with another one for the windows. Trying to make smaller meshes and join them to Parts probably won’t look too good and it’ll take more computer power to render.

if i send you a photo of a part of a bus i made, can you give any tips on how to improve it?

i’ll send it when i finish the part.

so i made the front window, i can’t seem to make it transparent without white lines that edge the parts together, here it is with reflection and tinting, this is all made in roblox studio with all parts and it is made by me.

The best way to achieve that is a 3d mesh made on ur prefered 3d software (blender etc), not using parts or negating parts etc

Why is this urgent? Could I help?

its urgent because i made a promise to a friend that i would make this, i said that i would finish it tomorrow

Hey dont worry!

Dont tell ur friend that u can complete it quickly if u cant, cmon she/he can wait a little longer! xD

I would love to help you with building some parts for ur bus! I will post something for u tomorrow ( I hope :v )

1 Like

You can union it then make it transparent.

1 Like

That’s the sweetest thing I have heard on the dev forum

2 Likes

Thanks! you made my day and surely others days!
also i made progress on the window! here it is.

1 Like

Did you try making the glass a Union?
Select all the ‘glass’ Parts, then go to the Model tab at the top of Studio and click the Union tool. Depending on the overlap of the edges making it transparent will either work well or still leave lines, which you may be able to fix by adjusting the Parts.

i’ll try it out, it might work but i dunno

still does it, it kinda helped the removal of the lines.

plus i used it on a part with another part