I urgently need help to make vehicles for a game

I don’t know if you use blender at all but maybe this can help? maybe not the look you are going for tho…

low poly in my opinion isn’t really ideal inside me, realistic is my preferable choice, because it matches backgrounds of the game i’m making

i’m working on the window frames of the bus, any tips on how to make the bus look better?

1 Like

all i need help with now is geometry

Your project is going awesome! :3
btw, Thank you!
I wanted to help, i just dont know how :v
I tried to make some test with my 3d software, I need more practice. Im sending u this .obj if you feel its useful somehow

exampleee.wmv (3.4 MB)

truck4.obj (372.7 KB)

2 Likes

a front window too, just for share :3
robloxapp-20200914-0814443.wmv (3.8 MB)

busGlass.obj (48.7 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks! it looks really neat and awesome!

also, i finished the windows on my bus, except the back window, ill do it later.
it is supposed to be a coach bus.

3 Likes

Its going great!! looks like you will finish it very soon :3

sorry I’m not much help. I still quite new myself

its alright, i recently just joined the forum too, but overtime you understand and learn about it, you did help btw.

i also forgot about to tell what the game i was making was about, i’ll try my best to explain, its a zombie survival game but as realistic as roblox can go through as, i can’t even explain it, but you would need a high tier computer for the game, i use a horrible laptop sadly, so i don’t know how i will finish the game and test it

also i’m gonna make the bus wheels, try not to cringe if its bad xd

i am peeved off, roblox studio wasn’t responding and i lost my good bus rim, then i had to make another one cause the other rim didn’t work, i’m less happy with this one, i think the other one was better.

Just remember that the more Unions and Parts you use the more it’s going to strain player’s computers.
I would really recommend you try some work in Blender. You can make your Unions in Studio for size comparisons (make them at location 0, half the Union’s height, 0 so they appear at the center of the Blender work area) and export them to Blender.
The nice thing about Meshes is once you have them made you can resize them in any direction, unlike a Union which only resizes in all 3 directions at once.

ooh i have a big brain idea, if i import my vehicle into blender, then export it, then add it in roblox studio it will reduce lag cause it is now a mesh

would it work? because meshes lower the lag

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-removebg-preview
got any idea’s for my game name, it has to be related to zombies, and an apocalypse, survival genre.

also i think this text would look better
4c04d5dd9f3772d18707a901a2b062f4-removebg-preview

revamped the tire