I urgently need help to make vehicles for a game

Put this in a union (CTRL+SHIFT+G)

i maybe think its better off without transparency

Version 2: Zombie Destroyer, Part of Zombie Destroyer, It is a bus, will be fully armed.

1 Like

Think on Blender as an advanced Roblox Studio Editor. You can create ā€œPartsā€ bricks, spheres, any geometry smoother than what is possible in roblox. Thereā€™s no need for you to import ā€œPartsā€ from roblox into blender, you will have a lot of vertex to fuse and weld, a lot of faces to delete, a lot of useless time consuming work, instead, you can use the main Blender tools to quickly create smooth geometry and even use Symetry to mirror and finish ur model.

Just watch some Modeling in Blender tutorials on youtube. Itā€™s never easy to start using a new software, but, 3d modeling is very fun and useful. Just remember that the max amount of faces on any mesh is 5k faces.

The problem is that i donā€™t have experience with blender, i think it as a challenging quest for me, because i havenā€™t used blender for anything really, just tests.

1 Like

Yeah I know. But dont worry, its just about watching lots of tutorials, the learning curve is not that long. Just continue with the process you already know on how to build in Roblox Studio, and try to watch tutorials everyday, build some little parts for ur bus in Blender, trust me is not that hard to use it. Just take your time and patience :3

1 Like

okay thank you! i appreciate your motivation towards me!

Howā€™s it going? I am learning Blender too and finding it a lot more complex than I anticipated. It is definitely the most complex software Iā€™ve ever tried to learn. I am interested in seeing your final product, if/when you are done.

i guess i could say its alright, but still i canā€™t get it to look like a bus.

i think iā€™m gonna try making low poly things.

perhaps making the low poly things will help you to understand what it is you need to do to make the more realistic buildsā€¦ sometimes walking away from something is the best way to find the answer you need.

Good luck.

thanks, maybe you have a point.

i didnā€™t make the terrain, but i made the barrels, any opinions on it?

I just noticed that the hill was a virus, whatever you do, donā€™t use the model that is named Hill and is the third thing on the toolbox, i just used it for decoration but i guess now it added a lot of parts, i managed to save my models, but i had to delete the meshes that were added on the parts.

so i did only a bit of stuff, i only did some other models, there is only three, here i plan to build my stuff to be seen by the public, i will add much more further on.

this is the game, Lighting Test + Game Progress | More Items added - Roblox

also donā€™t mind the unanchored parts, i thought it would be fun to kick parts around.

ALSO: reminder that this account is hacked, but i am still logged in on the dev forum, for now i use TIXman123460.

all of my models are gonna be all out of blocks and built in roblox, i will export them and add them to blender, then add them to my game so it is now a mesh.

testing, made it a set

new game Lighting Test + Game Progress | More Items added - Roblox