I was hacked and recently (2 days ago) just lost 190k. What should I do?

Hello! My username which got hacked is muatasim21 and I was recently hacked and lost approx. 190k from a trade. You may check Rolimons for my history.

4 Likes

Can any admin help me, please?
Thank you!

I received a lot of Robux from making games from groups and solo, and was going to exchange for money but I just lost it :frowning:.

2 Likes

I am so sorry this happened to you. @UltraInsanityy also experienced a similar scenario recently. The best thing to do is to contact Roblox until they respond and get back to you.

If you feel comfortable, would you mind tell me how you got hacked? Were you deceived into giving someone your login? Did you click on links?

I wish you the best and I know it’s pretty antagonizing, since I’ve been hacked before in a similar situation. Let me know if have any questions and I’ll try and answer them!

2 Likes

I tried reaching out to Roblox support but they didn’t help. I was working on a developing project but may quit Roblox and leave the huge project. I don’t know how I got hacked.

I really need help with this, I can put all the proofs I have.

2 Likes

Do you have any 2FA features enabled on your account (authenticator app, email codes, security keys, backup codes)?

Did you click on any suspicious links, give someone your .ROBLOSECURITY cookie, or were you asked to paste random text in your browser’s search bar?

1 Like

Remember that you have one rollback to get your stuff back. You can use it now, or wait until you get more Robux.

1 Like

I want to use it now. I tried to send support but they wouldn’t do it.

Can anyone please help me?

1 Like

Nope. Someone most likely got onto my computer since it was open then. Would Roblox still give me a rollback then? (I didn’t use my account for 1 day and came back on).

1 Like

You should be offered one, regardless if you were online or offline the day you were hacked.

If possible, send another email for the possibility to talk with a different agent; perhaps the agent you talked to was uninformed and was not aware that account rollbacks are a thing.

This is so scary, I’ve seen this happen twice on the devforum within a month.

A developer that made some military game just got hacked from hundreds of thousands of robux.

Now you?

These is terrifying. Why can’t the hackers learn what it’s like to work hard.

Was it Cookie log hack or what?

1 Like

I sent 3 in all to explain this issue.

1 Like

I know all the hacks like cookie logging and more, but I am most likely sure it wasn’t that.

Roblox (staff member) did not find any hacking in their search, while maybe the person was on my computer. Again, I had my computer open at that time such as in an airport.

Roblox has recovered my account a couple of times before but never recovered my limiteds yet.

I just received the following, even though I did the same steps in the support form.

Things were Changed or Taken from my Account. How do I Get Them Back?

While Roblox does not have a tool to immediately roll back an account, we do have a restores team that works diligently to return what they can to an account that has been compromised. Please remember, account restores are a one-time courtesy.

• To get the restoration process started, please do the following:
  • Go to the Transactions tab of the Trade page.
  • Take a screenshot of the trades/transactions that were done while you were hacked, if you haven’t already.
  • Mark or indicate the specific trades/transactions in your screenshot.
  • Attach screenshots to your reply to this message and send them to us for review.
  • If group ownership was lost or your group name was changed, please provide us with a link to the group(s).
  • If the birth date of the account was also changed while the account was compromised, please provide the correct birth date.

Note: Instructions on how to make a screenshot can be found here . Please attach these files in a .jpg or .png format when you reply to this message or our team may not be able to view them.

Sincerely,
_____ (I am not sure if I am allowed to put the name).
Customer Support
Roblox Support

1 Like

Also I already had one rollback before, I believe.

Also, my birthday was yesterday and I just lost 190k.

The item values went up to 190k recently.

When I sent the second one I got this:

Clover (Roblox)

Feb 8, 2023, 1:45 PM PST

Hello muatasim21,

Thank you for contacting Roblox Customer Support.

We understand this can be frustrating and we appreciate players alerting us to any inappropriate behavior on the site. Unfortunately, Roblox cannot undo completed trades and is not able to restore items or currency when making deals that aren’t supported by the Roblox trading or sales systems. This includes making deals for items, currency, groups, etc. not included in a trade, lending your items or letting a player borrow them, making deals to accept one trade before another, and giving your item to someone else to sell or trade.

Please read further for more information:

We have official trading and sales systems so that players can make trades and sell items that are good for everyone involved. Once you have completed a trade or sale as a result of making a deal with another player, we are not able to reverse it or return your items or currency. If you think a trade is a bad idea, it probably is, and you shouldn’t do it.

Scamming does violate our Terms of Use and we do look into reports to ensure that any player caught scamming is moderated from our site. Please make sure to use the Report Abuse buttons located throughout the site to report anyone who is scamming or otherwise trying to make a bad deal. It’s the best way to help prevent this from happening in the future.

Sincerely,
Clover
Customer Support
Roblox Support

1 Like

The support agent says you knowingly traded away the item; but that didn’t happen? That trade was completed without your consent, and that’s a case where your items should be restored.
However, since you said you believe you already had one rollback before, I’m not sure if you can request another one :slightly_frowning_face:

My last rollback was a 400R$ gamepass… I guess I cannot get them back.

This person,

the “Poolrtrees” bacon hair account,

seemed to have also most likely scammed someone out of a KTN (King of The Night) at one point,

Found this Rolimons badge on their page.

Two accounts that it was traded two are removed/deleted after it was stolen, so Roblox might have done at least something.

Not much I can investigate into this,

But that sucks man. I wish you luck on your future endeavors, at the least you now know not to leave your computer on in an airport.

And regardless everyone hates SSHF, not to be rude.

These are the only owners that were recorded afterwards, so there’s not much in-depth investigating I could even do.