I'm logged in but studio isn't recognizing it

So I’m trying to publish a place and also update one of my models. However, when I try to update my model a message pops up that says: “You must log in to perform this action!” So I went to the home page on studio, logged out (because it showed me as logged in), and then logged back in again. I still can’t update my model or publish my place to ROBLOX.
I am getting this error so I’m not sure if anyone can tell me what’s going on.
ERROR: 07:29:17.891 - CURL error (curl_easy_perform, 0xbfffb940): SSL connect error

EDIT: It’s working now, I think it might of been something on my end.

8 Likes

What OS were you using when this occurred?

1 Like

I use Mac.

Do you know what version of MacOS?

I’m running OS X Yosemite which is version 10.10 on a mac mini (not sure if that is important)

Yeah I am getting these errors too. Also on OS X Yosemite

Just ran into a bug saying I’m not logged in, but I am.

I was building in Studio and wanted to release an update, tried to publish, and…

Never had this happen before. Anyways, I tried to work my way around it. Nothing worked. I also tried test-playing, and I was a Guest.

I don’t really know what could have caused this; I was building as usual. Autosaving was broken, too. Anyways, I had to exit and enter again. It’s important this is fixed if a developer is making a mass update and loses everything because they can’t publish. (Sometimes it doesn’t warn you that you are “logged out”). Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Hey, I’m on Windows 10 and I just got the error, how do I fix it? I got the error while attempting to publish a game I’ve been working on for over a month now.

2 Likes

Please follow the bug report requirements (pinned in #platform-feedback). Follow the instructions to send your log files for specifically the studio session this happened in to the group mentioned in the instructions.

Your post is otherwise useless to engineers since it contains no information.

1 Like

Ran into the same bug on Macbook Pro MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 a while back. Uninstall/reinstall of studio seemed to work fine and the bug went away.

Happening to me today, has happened before but this is the first time in a while

System specs:
Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 17.53.52

I’ve encountered this experience on a mac roughly a year ago. I forgot which type but I encountered the same error you were describing. However, when I tried it on a different device it worked flawlessly. (Also, Happy Birthday!)

I can confirm that this is still an issue. I’d be logged into studio.

I’d be working on an hour project. And then when i attempt to publish, i get a pop up saying; “you must log in to preform this action” or something like that. And then I’d need to save the place to a file, log back into studio, open the file, and publish it to the place that I originally wanted to publish to.

Try relogging into studio. Maybe that will solve the issue.

Currently having this bug. I can’t publish my work because of it. I haven’t found a way around it yet.

I’m also unable to insert newly imported meshes. The asset manager has been having several bugs since a few days ago and just now I’ve noticed the inserting bug so I reopened studio. Now I can’t publish because it’s not registering that I’m logged in.

Having this issue too. I logged out and I cannot log back in. I assume this is related to the current incident?

This is an old report, so the cause is likely different.

There’s a newer bug report here: Studio behaving strangely and can't do certain tasks