I'm owner of both game and animation, but still "Failed to load - sanitized ID"

I’ve been for the past two hours browsing everywhere i could just to try fixing this problem, but no fix at all.

I have published two animations to Roblox, and when playing them while using my main account, which is the one who owns the game, it works fine.

But it doesn’t work when i play in another account, for some reason. It outputs Failed to load animation - sanitized ID: rbxassetid://xxxxxxxx in the console

It’s not an “animation still thru moderation” issue because i’ve tested changing the ID to a animation i have published on the same main account some months ago, and that one didn’t work for other accounts too

Also all of the animations are public for everyone to see, and my inventory is not private.

How it looks on my main account:

How it looks on my test account:

What i have tried, but did not work:

• Enabling/disabling Workspace.ClientAnimationThrottling
  • Re-publishing the animations
  • Trying to use Animator:LoadAnimation(“animInstance”) or Humanoid:LoadAnimation(“animInstance”)
  • Placing the animation instances with the same name and location as the raw keyframesequences inside the test Dummy
  • Changing the AnimationID property inside of the animation instance from “rbxassetid://xxxxxxxx” to “http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=xxxxxxxx
  • Waiting for 1 day
  • crying in the corner of the room

OBS: The game is not under any groups, is under my main account, and has team create enabled with some of my friends and my test account with permission to acess it

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I believe that if you are on a different account than the owner of the game then the animations will fail to load unless in a live game. A solution would be to have the game owned under a group.

2 Likes

Sadly i don’t have any robux to create groups

But i’m fine if works inside a live game, i just want to know if there really is a fix for that other than just accepting it

2 Likes

I don’t believe there’s a fix for it other than creating a group but I may be wrong.

3 Likes

Check the ownership of the animation.

1 Like

He knows he owns it, the problem is that his testing account can’t see it in team create

1 Like

oh i forgot to mention that, i also published the animation with the owner as “me”

1 Like

Maybe this is a bug? This appears to happen when you have friends over to your TC and you test it that way.

1 Like

yesterday i tried to create a new game, publish it (without team create), publish the animations, and then enable team create, but didn’t work too

1 Like

It appears to be an expected behavior according to this topic I found, and a feature to be resolved.

1 Like

oh, that’s sad. wonder why roblox doesn’t have a fix for that yet

i found this response by as8d on that post pretty helpful. if it still works on live game, im happy with it

As the title says, we need a way to use animations when collaborating on projects. Not just for group team create sessions, but right now I’m working on a place that a friend owns, and while he has to upload the animations to the website, I cannot test them out because only the place creator is allowed to use the animations they’ve created.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.