Image Button - Not Clickable

Hey, So I’m making a model. It contains a range of functions (besides the point). The normal TextButtons work but not ImageButtons

:question: What have I tried?

I’ve tried setting the zIndex Higher, Checking it wasn’t my script, Messed with different options (then put them back).

And i’m lost on what to do.

Images/Attatchments:

The little person icon.

Please help asap please :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Are the ImageButtons parented to the Model? Or the StarterGui? :thinking:

Are you using this event?

MouseButton1Click:Connect(function() 

?

could u send an error or part of the script that is the issue so we can all assist u there

Is this a surfacegui? If so, you could try putting it in StarterGui and setting the Adornee to whatever what you want to display it on and write down the code for the events and such in it, which should work

1 Like

Yes, its not a script issue since i’ve tried it on a different gui and its fine.

No errors since its not a script problem.

Could you show us the explorer’s hierarchy and the image button’s properties?

If it’s not a script problem why is it in scripting support you need to show the script and explorer and properties so we can know more than “It’s not a script problem”

you wont be able to click gui placed directly into part

Explorer

Properties

Properties of the frame its above

Its in a frame, not just a part.

There isn’t a script inside the ImageButton? You should double check for any MouseButton1Click events that should activate that ImageButton, if not then create a script that will detect the Input

The script is above,

Its a self checkout model by the way.

Why the hecc is this in #development-discussion

Could we see what the Engine script is supposed to activate?

Assistance.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function)

print(“hello”)
end)

I’ve tried it with other things and nothing works.

other buttons inside this billborad or surface gui works fine?

Try to turn on property AlwaysOnTop.

I’ve ran into this problem before.

Is .Active set to true? That could be the issue.

1 Like

I see the engine script is a server script. Assuming that is what you’re using to detect user input, it should be done on a client (as the server cannot detect user click or anything besides ProximityPrompts) script then using remote events and remote functions to communicate between the client and server.