Imagination Challenge 2021

Where will we be submitting our entries?

2 Likes

Wait until the first challenge starts to know how…

2 Likes

This sounds fun. Good luck to everyone participating!

2 Likes

Wow! I’m exicted for this seems cool!!

2 Likes

woow! I am very happy to participate in the challenges and I really like the Rewards :grinning:

2 Likes

Pretty excited for this one, i never really designed clothing but considered doing it back a few months ago. Now i got a motivation to start learning and polishing it up. See y’all in August!

2 Likes

For each competition, do we get to work for the whole 1 month before submitting? sry if its already answered, cant read the entire thread lol

4 Likes

Nobody knows till its announced.

3 Likes

I like how nearly everyone can participate as long they part of the devforum this is cool!

4 Likes

Do I have to make my project before July 1st or do I start it on July 1st?

3 Likes

It starts July 1st, same with every other month, starts each month and ends next month. For example, UGC starts July 1st, and ends July 31st.

2 Likes

The ending dates are not confirmed however you do start at the start of each month.

3 Likes

Do I actually start my project on the 1st?

2 Likes

You can start the ugc one on the first of July. Other dates are in the OP.

4 Likes

Do we submit for all of the challenges at once or do we submit one challenge every month?

3 Likes

One challenge each month, it seems.

3 Likes

Alright then. It still helps to have more than 1 answer.

3 Likes

Wait until the date of the competition.

4 Likes

That information will be released when the competition starts!

2 Likes

You will have a few days to create said project, a theme will be released then you need to create an idea, kinda like a GameJam

This person has said everything needs to be made by you, if it’s not I assume they’ll just kick you out or something.

1 Like