Imagination Challenge 2021

I think the problem is that there is no Roblox team at HQ to moderate anything in that language.

3 Likes

Oh I can do that I am familiar with the Language so why is language barriers being handled by Non Vietnamese who barely even understands the language?

2 Likes

As Roblox requires people working at HQ (who knows the language) to be on the Developer Engagement Team for that language. This is like how @Pa57el is on the Portuguese team. Is that correct?

2 Likes

Not sure but my translation says its ā€œPlease check for moderationā€

1 Like

This is probably because it could be curse words in other languages.

1 Like

If you want to talk more about this create a new topic.

1 Like

Make a new topic to discuss this, also ā€˜cryptocurrenciesā€™ is probably the problematic word.

1 Like

how do I report this error @Abcreator

1 Like

Itā€™s not a bug because the translated word contains cryptocurrencies which could get moderated.

1 Like

We are straying off topic, create a new topic about this.

1 Like

No the error happened when I put report any issues or bugs to the Dev so they can be fixed

2 Likes

Read the above message, pleaseā€¦

1 Like

this is very cool great!, i like it!

1 Like

The only thing I might be good at is animation. And that sucks for me too so, guess I ainā€™t participatinā€™

But good luck for others!

2 Likes

This is awesome!
I was hoping there was a building or scripting challenge.

Lacks the scripting/building/designing part, other than that, an amazing challenge

2 Likes

Sadly, I donā€™t own a computerā€¦ kinda a bummer. Is there anyone who knows a way for me to participate in one or two of these projects? I really want to participate but I only own an iPad with some drawing apps.
If anyone knows one of the monthly projects Iā€™m able to participate in (UGC, 2D clothing etc.) I do on an iPad, let me know, Iā€™m really looking forward to this challenge!

2 Likes

2d clothing as said is a thing you could do, maybe composing aswell if you have music apps.

4 Likes

Itā€™s great to see Roblox is bringing us closer together as developers with this. I am super excited to participate! The prizes look dope and I am excited to enter!

1 Like

Sounds amazing, I shall try to enter.

2 Likes