Imagination Challenge 2021

How do I enter or will this be clarified when the first challenge starts?

1 Like

You must wait under further details to come out when it starts.

5 Likes

Are you making your animation for the challenge already? If so, I don’t recommend it since the challenge more than likely requires the animation to made during the contest.

2 Likes

Cool, an event for non-devs and people who don’t use blenders, that people who don’t have crazy software can win!

5 Likes

Omg i cant wait for the Clothing Design Challenge!

4 Likes

This is a challenge for devs, you’ll need a tool like blender for the UGC one and other tools for the other challenges (except animation).

2 Likes

wohoo! I can’t wait for this!!

6 Likes

Does the UGC design require blender, or can I do it in Roblox Studio?

4 Likes

I assume you could do it in Roblox studio but your chances of then winning would be extremely low, you maybe would need to turn it into a mesh so, I don’t know :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah, they would, but I can do pretty detailed stuff in studio.

2 Likes

You can export it to a mesh from Studio if you need to, so I guess you can.

2 Likes

Am I able to do that without having blender at all, or do I need to export it to blender to do that? My computer doesn’t have a graphics card, so no blender for me. :frowning:

1 Like

You can press export selection after right clicking on a model. It then exports the model as a mesh, no blender required.

3 Likes

Note: Exported meshes cannot contain other meshes inside them, as far as I know.

1 Like

I am so excited and can’t wait for this one😄.

2 Likes

why is the game only supporting English and Portuguese? why isn’t there any Vietnamese?

1 Like

You can still apply in different areas however explains a bit about it:

The are doing this to promote their Portuguese developers, I guess.

4 Likes

Can they also collab with the Vietnamese community?

1 Like

Vietnamese isn’t one of Roblox’s official supported content creator languages (yet) so there is a low chance of this happening. (Not trying to offend anyone by saying this)

The content creator languages are:

English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and German.

3 Likes

Hey if I made a roblox dev forum Vietnamese would I get recognition by the roblox community?

1 Like