Impossible Roblox Captcha

I just had this devil dice captcha 14 and it took me over 4 hours to get back on Roblox this has to stop its just to much

In the end i had to use my magic to bypass it and if you want to send a error report or try to reset password you still need to do the devil dice lol if you are a youngster and you are trying to get on Roblox to play your game

Well something has to be done i will not do it again it’s to much now every time it takes hours just waiting for that dice game to change to pic the same picture.I even scan it and a code comes up saying it can’t be done.Is there a way to just login with out that dice 14 junk lol or do i need to add my own little thing to make it stop thank you :hammer_and_wrench::roblox: :hammer_and_wrench:

1 Like

This is happening to me as well. Even if I do complete the captcha challenge correctly, the action on the website fails.

1 Like

From what I read, the “audio” captcha works better, the dice one is broken a lot of times with pictures in which no dice add up to 14 or if you do pick all the correct pictures, it claims you were still wrong. :worried:

1 Like

I am now getting captchas that are humanly impossible to solve. They have 16 options each wave with 10 waves, and when I look at the captcha information you have a whole 30 seconds to solve it. That means you would need to look at over 5 images a second, not accounting for the long animation time between each wave.

I get these whenever logging into accounts I have not previously accessed or attempting to create a new account. However, I can get easier captchas when logging into accounts I have recently signed into, likely due to Roblox assigning a lower risk.

I am not using any VPNs and I have a residential IP, and I am doing this in incognito mode so there is no outdated/cached code.

Here is one of the impossible captcha ids: 6941772c087b74804.6196043801

7 Likes

This is also happens for me. I have captcha with 16 options and i need it to complete 15 times to log in roblox studio. I’m not using any VPN or smth. Fr i can’t use studio in case of that. Captcha id: 820177337ad221895.1449165601

1 Like

Ironically…

2 Likes

Same thing used to happen to me and even when I got it correct it would say I got them wrong.

1 Like

I hate Arkose Labs for developing the most annoying captcha in the world

1 Like

Wow, I just got that now too.

2 Likes

I got those on an alt and I had to use my friend’s computer remotely (another IP) to get another captcha to join a group…

2 Likes

Damn I thought I was the only one getting these near impossible captchas due to me getting them externally to solve in Discord

I’ve been getting this when trying to login via user/pass, which makes it near impossible to host on things like replit after the notorious cookie update

1 Like

I’m getting 20 just to post a comment on my own group wall. Ridiculous.

1 Like

Ye this is getting ridiculous, It’s always 20 captchas to do anything.

2 Likes

Long story short, WTF

This is basically a softlock, I’m not spending 15 mins to do Captchas

1 Like

It appears these CAPTCHAs are Roblox’s main solution to botting. Simply they are attempting to make it more cost prohibitive and more complex to automate actions (bot) such as joining groups, posting comments, visiting places, attempting logins etc. This approach is creating a lot of friction for regular users and is not an effective solution to the botting issues.

These captchas are far too complex for some users and therefore prohibit genuine users from using the platform. Furthermore, the individuals running these bots have found ways to bypass the CAPTCHAs entirely by:
A . Programmatically automating the CAPTCHA-solving process.
B. Hiring individuals or services to solve them (using services like “DeathByCaptcha” or “1stcapcha”).
C. Accessing Roblox in such a way they aren’t given a CAPTCHA in the first place.

A more effective solution could be the implementation of behavioral biometrics and the utilization of machine learning. Behavioral biometrics allow you to create a unique fingerprint for each user by analyzing patterns: scrolling habits, navigation choices, mouse movements, keystroke movements (speed, shortcuts used and advanced keys), touch screen behavior (screen pressure, size and area), device movements (gyroscope and orientation). With these data, you are able to create a unique finger print for each individual no matter the account they are on - further compounded with other user and device information*. Then machine learning can be utilized for finding abnormalities (or based on other predefined metrics for undefined fingerprints). Thus detecting botting and potential account theft or fraud to then require further verification or the action denied.

*See AmIUnique.org

3 Likes

1/20 Thats crazy how im supposed to resolve that?
Screenshot 2023-08-14 191148

Screenshot 2023-08-14 191424

3 Likes

These captchas are an eyesore now, can’t even appeal a moderation action because I get faced with this horrible captcha.

guilded_image_8932599b3fedf8f462b18e09bb4d3cae

3 Likes

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. I don’t need a captcha to do anything.

There aren’t enough captchas on Roblox. I can do anything without them. How are you guys getting so many? Posting on a group wall?