Unable to submit support form (error 403)

Attempting to file a support ticket under “Moderation → Appeal Account” (I am unsure if other categories are affected) on Support - Roblox causes an error 403 to be outputted into the console and no appeal to be sent. This occurs after completing the “impossible captcha” shown on the support form (see here for what this captcha looks like). A “something went wrong” error is emitted to the page upon completing the captcha and a 403 error is thrown into the console regarding submitting the request.

Notes:
The account I am using to submit the request is not currently moderated on-site, I am sending an appeal for a DevForum moderation action that I believe was inaccurately given to me.

Device Info
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/116.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer

Expected behavior

I expect my appeal to be submitted successfully.

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/support

5 Likes

I’ve in fact got this before trying to contact Roblox Support. It was highly annoying and I redid the captcha many times until I decided to give up.

This has become a major problem and I am entirely unable to appeal the moderation feedback action that was applied to my DevForum account as a result of this critical issue.

We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database, and we’ll follow up when we have an update!

Thanks for the report!

1 Like