Impossible Roblox Captcha

They’re not :upside_down_face:, the image highlighted in yellow is the correct answer.

But hey, you just proved the point that even we still struggle with this :wink:

7 Likes

They have this hard security enforced because of the massive amount of bots.

You realize that the bots are still bypassing this, using this captcha is still of no use.

They can just disable accounts with very fast responses or unusual activities like sending mass trades in short time period.

sorry, but i don’t want to count now! it’s a long time! why should i take the time to make this feedback roblox? why is it so difficult and long?! i don’t want to! :rage:

How can a small child determine where the correct answer is?

1 Like

What I do is, basically wait for 10 minutes, and then refresh the page again.

I’ve had one instance of this happen, never had it happen again. The captchas shouldn’t force people to know math like that instantly. While it may be only addition, Roblox’s community is made up of mostly little kids, and some may not know how to add at all or do it quick enough because it times you.

the right answer to the image u posted would be the top right one, in the first row :nerd_face: :

Like @bolekinds2 said, just wait for several minutes and reload the page. Maybe it’ll give you an easier one, let alone an easy-to-solve one.

You are lucky you are getting the bear ones, i’ve been getting these like dice ones

Yeah that’s the sad part, it feels like roblox is just shooting themselves in the foot with these captchas. At this point I am scared to log out because the captchas are often impossible for me too.

When the captcha system is so tedious and difficult (or straight impossible) that people actually prefer doing this then I would say it’s time for a rework…when is a staff going to reply to this thread?

Yeah, it’s almost impossible for me to log into my account. It makes me try over and over. Super time consuming.
Browser: Chrome 86 on Windows 7

Bots use cookies. Roblox has no control due to the amount of good bots.

Some fixes that works for me is

• Turning off VPN
  • Using a static IP
  • Private browser

They can’t disable cookies too much is at risk. Roblox has made a lot of mistakes and the captchas are one step closer to a safer platform. This is some documentation about it.

Make no mistake, I’m glad that roblox is trying to fix the botting problem. However, in it’s current form the captcha is not working and it’s nothing less than frustrating for regular players. I don’t think we can excuse a live, often impossible captcha just because it was made with good intentions.

3 Likes

This is not Roblox’s problem. This is the problem of whichever company makes the CAPTCHA. However, Roblox might want to switch companies, maybe use Google’s ReCAPTCHA.

4 Likes

Google’s ReCaptcha doesn’t have the type of security that FunCaptcha has. For instance, I used a VPN on ReCaptcha, I got the same task I got without one, I logged in with FunCaptcha with a VPN, I was basically locked out.

I really hope that the current captcha is replaced soon, because I’ve logged out of my roblox account and i’ve been trying to log back in for 6 hours on, but the captchas I get are, simply impossible. When I get the captcha where I need to match the pair of dice that adds up to 14, sometimes there are no pairs that add up to 14 and it turns out to be a major waste of time.

2 Likes

Despite this post being made in 2019, this issue seems to still be occurring. The captchas are beyond ridiculous for let alone younger users, but older people too.

I totally appreciate that Roblox has incorporated this Captcha in response to many bots (which granted has significantly reduced them), however I truly believe it needs to be re-looked at as there’s been many false “incorrects” with the captcha.

I hope Roblox can address this ongoing issue at some point, as it has been a problem for a while and is frustrating when trying to do something simple as a group wall post to which takes ages to get past the captcha.

2 Likes

Roblox decided to use FunCaptcha and Roblox users have to struggle with it, do you expect everyone here to message AkroseLabs? We know that Roblox didn’t make the captcha, please stop cluttering up this topic.

Roblox still can change captcha types, or ask ArkoseLab to change their captcha system. Roblox has made it abundantly clear they don’t care.

2 Likes