Impossible Roblox Captcha

Oh. My God. I just got 15 pictures, which took me a minute to solve. This is insane. This MUST be adressed, else lots of people won’t be able to log in/post on group wall or even create an account.
However, it seems like BTRoblox chrome extension reduces number of pictures. Not sure though.

17 Likes

I can sometimes log in with no captcha at all, and then immediately get hit with 10 pictures when doing something like logging into my alt or posting on the group wall. This clearly needs a fix.

14 Likes

I have only had, 10 images, I think, and that was after logging in a bunch of times in the U.S. Judging by the amount of people who have had this problem in Russia, I’d guess that Roblox is taking some precaution against that region; bots I would assume.

7 Likes

Russia is not the only region affected by the issue. Also, before posting, make sure to read the whole discussion happening in the topic, your message duplicates someone else’s reply

9 Likes

I assume it’s happening to the areas where most of the bots were created. Glad to see roblox take action but this is just a meme.

5 Likes

Roblox didn’t take an action yet.

7 Likes

The possible cause of this problem may be NAT networks. Many European countries choose NAT over private IPs

6 Likes

I only get 2 Images. Spin, and it works, sometimes I even get nothing, so what you are describing about the NAT over Private IP may be the issue here.

6 Likes

In NZ typically only 1 or 2 caps are needed to login, Everytime when logging in you only need 1 to 2.

3 Likes

How come it’s still not finished?! Even when older accounts wants to say anything on group, I have to do captcha! It’s so annoying and Roblox isn’t doing anything about it! It’s so annoying. Sad, even in Poland it’s impossible!!! :angry:

8 Likes

any particular reason we can’t have an alternative text\google captcha instead of whatever these broken animals are?

6 Likes

Captcha is annoying in colombia and latin america countries, we get 10-20 captchas

5 Likes

It’s unbelievable that this has not been addressed.

https://i.gyazo.com/844545f6f7c023bbd87b0ade8946f37d.mp4

How is anybody supposed to figure this out?

39 Likes

I think I’ve gotten a captcha like that too and the position at 0:05 let me in, if I am remembering correctly.

2 Likes

Im not even able to log in, every time I complete it, it will just restart so I am stuck in a loop, when I go to the fun captcha website I get an error, although I am not sure if it is related.

4 Likes

Same issue here. I live in Canada and the captchas are impossible. It tells me to do 5 captchas at first and if “I get one wrong” even tho I’m pretty sure I didnt, then it goes up to 10.

10 Likes

I’m in the USA and I’ve been locked out of roblox for 6 days now due to the captchas. They move at the slightest angles, making it impossible, and they keep refreshing every time I complete them. I’ve done 66 captchas, each with 10 ball rolls, and it’s still asking me to do more. What is this?

14 Likes

arkoselabs.com

4 Likes

I’d like to confirm that I’ve experienced this too, in certain situations. It’s very frustrating.

22 Likes

I’d like to also confirm this as well. Whenever I try to log in, I get a dozen or so of rolls (I usually on get one or two), but even if I manage to roll them right, it just resets, thus locking me out of the website.

5 Likes