Impossible to reopen "Appearance" from Properties

Hello the issue is very simple, when I try to edit a mesh and i want to check the MeshID or MeshTexture from Appearance, sometimes I close it accidentally, but when I click on the triangle again, it stays closed. And I’m stuck, i have to reset all my settings and language then to fix it, it must be fixed it’s an emergency!
The rest (Data, Transform) can be opened again.
Don’t close Appearance it’s dangerous!

Expected behavior

I want reopen Appearance :

Edit : After restarting the default settings I’m still stuck!

In this video you can see I can open Data and close, when I select Appearance nothing happens

8 Likes

I attempted to restart, and I even attempt to reinstall. Nothing changes

1 Like

After some deep researches, I found that my Appearance is opened again when I switch my language to french but I cant close neither open.
If i put it back in english, Appearance is closed again.

Can also confirm I experienced this, I think yesterday.

I also got it to open by clicking on the very right of the menu, though for me it was the Data menu and not the appearance menu.

8 Likes

I’ve had this issue for a few weeks now and it’s so annoying.

I’ve noticed it happens on the very first Properties tab of any instance and not anything else. It gets so tedious to deal with sometimes because I like to have only one tab open at a time personally. So glad someone else has the issue too; I really thought it was just me for a while.

3 Likes

Thank you for the tip, it’s how to solve the problem for now, but it shouldnt be the case, because its not the triangle and we have to double-click to reopen it again, a bit annoying. I hope Roblox will fix it normally

1 Like

Hello! We have filed a ticket internally and we’ll provide an update as soon as possible. Thanks for the report!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.