Improvements to Publishing and Selling in Marketplace

I am not a fan of the change of “recently created” being changed to “recently published”. The recently created assets help creators find people stealing their assets. I have found 8+ of my UGC items stolen I found other people using the recently created sort. You should leave it so creators can have a way to detect people stealing their UGC for their own personal use or resells. It’s a good early detector for us since you don’t provide tools that detect other assets stealing our models or textures.

2 Likes

Also I believe the creator who made the assets like bodies/accessories should have full control over their own pricing. The dynamic pricing system has ruined most of my groups losing over 50-60% of my revenue from all sources before Dynamic pricing was introduced. You said it was to help us yet it has actually done the opposite. If you want to take feedback you should give us the ability again to control our own prices and not force us to constantly changing minimum prices.

It’s like if you introduced dynamic gamepass prices for experiences. It just sounds like complete nonsense. I know this has to be more of a thing you did for your stockholders but it really has hurt lots of creators.

1 Like

Good. Now,

Please. Change. The. UGC. Fees. I. Beg.

1 Like

these avatars are not fine , everyone know that is how a real female body look , but this should not being published on the roblox marketplace because players being using these avatars in an inappropriate way these avatars made chaos on the platform and should be removed very soon

trust me this is not an improvement but rather a deterioration

We’ve asked questions, please answer them. Some of these changes are slated to go live in a few days based off of the announcement.

1 Like

The UGC marketplace right now looks like the free models toolbox. Complete chaos!

You might as well allow users to insert nasty scripts into these items so players can blow up when playing games.

2 Likes

delete the last part because they may see it as a great idea :skull::skull: