Weekly Recap: September 23 - 27, 2024

taking @crusherfire’s job, or making it easier, but I do like the recap. Some weeks will likely have more content then others, so maybe a monthly recap would be better. That said, it could be a lot of info at once. I also think it should be a separate sub-category.

23 Likes

+ @CSJeverything This was also something my team looked into. We’re still open to that idea (monthly updates) but using the last few months as an example, there were quite a bit of announcements. We echoed the same sentiment that it was a lot of info at once.

That said, we’ll keep that feedback in mind! :smiley:

32 Likes

Unfortunately this is not in our scope at the moment, but we hear your feedback and will continue thinking of multiple formats. Thank you!

25 Likes

Can you give me a shout out that would be cool also I prefer weekly over monthly imo

26 Likes

Ah nice! Would be cool to see the developer forum X account come back too with the weekly recaps too.

22 Likes

Please, add root motion and size animation :frowning:

24 Likes

Aw heck yeah, lets goooo! Something like this was needed for a while :sunglasses:

26 Likes

When is there gonna be a property to modify the ambient occlusion. :happy1:

22 Likes

A link to the weekly release notes post(s) for the same week as the recap could be nice.

29 Likes

I’d just like to include my reply to the ‘Improvements to Publishing and Selling in Marketplace’ as I feel that the announcement provided very little clarity to what the recently published sort change would actually entail. Would this prevent users from seeing offsale items and if so what is stopping users from reuploading other’s stolen IP and hiding it by keeping it offsale? Will this change remove the offsale sort entirely? Please provide more information on this.

26 Likes

Please do that with creator spotlights too, whenever I see an announcement I get excited, just to see it’s a spotlight. I’m sure some ppl like it, so just give it a new section plz.

24 Likes

Would really be good if we got any response regarding this issue

15 Likes

So I have to see this every time I open the devforums? Plase tell me there is a way to hide this pined thread. I am not a fan of seeing some recap that I personally don’t even care about at the top of the forums.

Edit: You guys could add another category at the top for recaps. So everyone is happy.

10 Likes

Im still waiting till this day for Roblox to update the Dennis (aka Classic Male V2) bundle to this version :sad:

11 Likes

Useful stuff. You know what could be something fun to have? Maybe some sort of little sneak peak into what is being worked on for the future being added in weekly recaps. I do understand why this may not be something you guys wanna do but i do think it’ll be a fun thing to do.

10 Likes

You can, it will just unanchor it but it might help a bit.

11 Likes

Love this! This will be great for empty weeks, to get a basic understanding of what’s going on.

10 Likes

Great idea to do a recap!

I recently checked the notification feed and thought: “Wow, there’s a lot to keep up with this week.”

But this summary gives a clear overview of what’s happening and lets you dive deeper with the more detailed articles of each topic.

16 Likes

Life saver, I can update my discord server with recap announcements more easily now.

7 Likes