In works of making an Escape Room. Any ideas?

My team and I are currently in the works of developing a Roblox Escape Room Game (With multiple Escape Rooms)!

• What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)
    A couple of pics from the lobby:

Currently, I have working escape rooms, scripted by our amazing scripter. However, I seem to be struggling with coming up with more ideas for an escape room. I’ve researched some on google but most of them seem too similar and basic.

Any ideas or fears you could suggest to help a developer out?

Thanks for reading!

*If you need any further details or a tour of the current escape rooms, hit me a dm.

JackThePro202
CEO & Builder

15 Likes

ok well first up so i dont say something wrong, what themes do you have right now then i maybe could help

1 Like

There isn’t really much of a set theme as I’m trying to not make any of the rooms the same. Literally a conference room escape room to asylum escape room.

1 Like

if those are your only escape rooms, maybe try making a castle or pyramid escape room

3 Likes

Omg! Yeah, I never thought of those! Got anymore?

Thanks for replying btw, it helps a lot.

Edit: Those aren’t my only escape rooms btw it was an example

1 Like

maybe try playing other games for inspiration or even games not on Roblox such as Minecraft. Maybe an atlantis theme where you need a scuba diving kit in order to actually leave.

2 Likes

Maybe a volcano type map, would be cool to see the turnout.

2 Likes

Yeahhh, I’ll try to see if there are any escape room games for sure!

Got anymore ideas?

1 Like

Ooooooo, yeah sounds like a good idea! Thanks!

Got anymore?

2 Likes

maybe think about your everyday life such as what you do at school or at work.

2 Likes

if you ever make anything of what i said i would be happy to test

2 Likes

Of course! I’ll be sure to reach out to anyone who has given ideas for Beta Testing!

1 Like

yeah and maybe make a #collaboration:recruitment topic for more hiring

2 Likes

Possibly like a sci-fi base?

Would be quite cool.

3 Likes

yeah but i wouldnt make it area 51. 1, its dead meme. 2, too over used.

2 Likes

I never said make it area 51 :joy:

Sci-fi is not literally aliens.

2 Likes

A luxury apartment, filled with paintings and modern decor at the highest floor of a skyscraper. I’m imagining being a spy and infiltrating a crime boss’s apartment at night, but you get detected and now you’re locked in.

This is kinda what I imagined, but with paintings, potted plants, and maybe at night.
referecnce

Edit: If you do try this idea, keep in mind that you might have to build the city around it, unless if the apartment was in the side of a hill in a remote area or something. A skybox could work but you’d be able to look almost straight down and see no buildings, ground, or cars.

3 Likes

I like the idea of having small rooms, long corridors with “never ending darkness” or something that fills in a cave sort of feeling. This could make the players be on high alert or something I don’t really know.

1 Like

Put them in a room where the walls get closer together and they have a time limit to get out. If they dont, they’ll get squashed by the walls.

1 Like

some map ideais.

art store.
wherehouse
factory
plane (timed?)
lighthouse
millitary base
prison
cabin in woods
spy lair
space station
underwater base
bank
bunker
city tower
police/firestation
hospital
construction site
alien ubduction
sewers

maybe have them split into difficulty levels, story packages (buyable?) or ranom (no choice).
i personally try to avoid “currencys” but they are sometiems nessecary.

3 Likes