Incoming Adjustment to 'Pending Sales' Waiting Period

same here, i thought it was going to be a better update so we can continue and make the process faster. this just ruins the speed and how it comes. what if someone does a commission for a insane amount of robux? are they going to be claimed “suspicious”

49 Likes

It’s not realistic to have this much un-predictability with group revenue streams. Up to 7 days for pending and recent dev-exes taking longer, could cause it to take over a month for revenue to get in the hands of developers.

50 Likes

Since this is an update to reduce risk/fraud/help protect earnings, is there is any plans to add a pending sales period to Limiteds?

Currently Limiteds items have no sales pending period, making them a commonly used method to bypass sales pending periods on clothing/other assets to quickly transfer R$, especially stolen R$

57 Likes

this is the way I normally get funds to my group, is there a way you could add an option to have owned groups only have the 3 day waiting period, as we are putting our funds, back to ourselves, or maybe just allow us to transfer our funds to said groups.

16 Likes

Having to wait up to 7 days is honestly ridiculous. I’m getting a bit tired of all these band-aid solutions to these overbearing problems. When are we going to receive long-awaited features like proper 2-step authentication, pin enabled on selling and buying items, and other HEAVILY suggested account security features? Just implementing a few of these would drastically decrease the backlog of reports CS has to go through and these sorts of changes wouldn’t need to be made.

120 Likes

Waiting seven days to get what you want from some gamepass is a lot. If it was already exasperating to wait 3 days, now for 7 days it is worse

14 Likes

Im hoping they just add a way to input personal robux into group funds, as we already have to wait 3 days for it to:

1. Get robux accepted and put into the group funds
  2. Send the robux to somebody else

The only practical way to give robux right now is with Trading, which a lot of people don’t have access to

31 Likes

This is absolutely not necessary, 3 days is already bad enough for a lot of smaller developers and we need to wait 3 - 7 days now? We already have a 30% tax and a pretty long waiting time, if anything I believe we should be shortening it down, to one day even. I don’t work at ROBLOX but this is just what I think, if you agree with me you can reply here.

37 Likes

I think that you can accomplish the same goal but have it be 1-3 days instead of 3-7. A non-fraudulent dev shouldn’t have to wait at all to get their rightfully earned robux.

37 Likes

The thing is if someone buys a clothing 3 times, you will have to wait 3 times and it could end up being 21 days just to make like 12 robux. That ends up killing small roblox clothing groups as they get revenue of 12 robux every month (Possibly more but this is the bare minimum).

30 Likes

What exactly counts as suspicion? 3 days is long enough and I don’t want to worry about waiting a week just because of something like a revenue spike.

Would be cool to see the time be reduced to maybe 2 days based on the developer’s credibility too (how long you’ve stayed at 3 days, how long you’ve had a premium subscription, etc).

25 Likes

The new holding period will range from three to seven days, depending on risk of fraud or abuse.

When it says it will range from three to seven days, will this range be transparent? I think it should be of importance to allow developers to see how much they’re realistically making in a given timeframe.

Additionally, how is the risk of fraud or abuse assessed? I feel like there need to be some transparent guidelines to show why sometimes funds would take longer to pend.

29 Likes

Why would I want to wait up to a whole week for my money to come in? 3 days is already a long time to wait.

9 Likes

This is really annoying waiting 3 days now 7 this will make a lot of devs lose opportunities and make scamming way more common come on Roblox you think this is a good idea think again.

14 Likes

This could be harmful for some developers having to wait almost a week to receive payments. I really hope this is reconsidered!

19 Likes

In our current situation, A LOT can happen in 3 days.
Creating more waiting and stagnation doesn’t protect creators, it punishes them.
Please reconsider.

26 Likes

Being a person that gets most of their income from people buying shirts (commissions), i dont really want to wait 7 days if i wanna get robux… 3 days was bad enough lol

9 Likes

I completely dislike this change, 3 days was already a pain and now up to 7? Don’t expect much positive replies from developers because instead of fixing your game servers and improving them, you make us wait more for what we worked our backsides for.

24 Likes

This is completely unnecessary in my opinion. The number of scams on Roblox won’t change just because of it taking longer for funds to unpend. This will just broaden the risk of innocent Roblox users getting banned because a robot marked their account suspicious for having a bunch of donators.

28 Likes

Seven days is absolutely going to tank some pf my games development earnings, especially considering that I have to pay my employees… Three days was already bad enough.

18 Likes