Inferno Menu System

Information

This release is a part of my development studio release of all products. I highly recommend to check out the other products I released.

Releasing all my development studio products

System

A user interface designed specifically for military groups, offering a streamlined, afordable, and visually captivating experience, complete with an extensive menu and game interface. Elevate the aesthetics of your existing game effortlessly with this remarkable upgrade. Ensure you watch the video linked below to see more of this product.

Features:

• Fully scripted.
  • Home, Shop and Settings pages.
  • Game update notification tab.
  • Advanced tween animations.
  • In-game use interface.
  • Configurable settings.

Showcase:

Pictures:

Setup:

While setting this up you need to put the following scripts in the following places:

UIHandler - StarterGui
Menu - StarterGui
Shop - StaterGui
RemoteHandler - ServerScriptService
Gui Enabled - ReplicatedStorage
ResetPlayer - ReplicatedStorage
Civilian - Teams
Photon - Teams

Trouble:

If you encounter any difficulties with the system, feel free to utilize this post as a means of supporting each other. While I won’t be able to offer frequent assistance, I might drop in occasionally to lend a helping hand.

Link:

Inferno Menu System - Roblox

11 Likes

I saw all your resources and they seem quite good but I would say that they can be better. You still need to put effort. Especially this one, because of the UI design. Its not that clean, the text is too big, the selected gradient is too bright.

2 Likes

what is the team photon and can i delete that?

1 Like

It’s a team designed for showcasing the product. You have the option to delete it, but ensure that you also delete the code it was associated with.

1 Like

I noticed such an error, I arranged and checked everything as it was written in the “ReadMe”

1 Like

Add a WaitForChild and that should probably do the trick.

This is pretty good. Well put together. Nice job!

1 Like