Infinite Fun Captcha on Login page

I tried that, that didn’t fix it either.

Because from that video, you are doing it wrong. Red the text above the captcha. I did this too and couldn’t figure out why. You have to put thumbs up or thumbs down depending on if its a bird or not.

This is regards to anyone who has the same problem.

I get this all the time and it drives me crazy. It seems like the only thing I can ever do is stop trying and wait until the site stops giving me captchas.

2 Likes

I find the verification slow, idk whether it’s the hardware’s problem.

Why is it that the infinite funcaptcha doesn’t happen on the nojs https://client.arkoselabs.com? The embedded js version also seems to work fine. I think that Roblox probably forgot to send the funcaptcha token with the requests on the nonworking page.

1 Like

Yep, same thing happens to me all the time. It’s incredibly painful and sometimes I just give up trying to login all together.

What happened to using reCaptcha?

1 Like

reCaptcha is so easily bypassable, I can make a quick node.js program that passes it altogether. Funcaptcha cannot be bypassed, but it can be solved with providers like 2captcha. However, those providers take such a long time that you won’t get far especially because you have to pay for it.

Because of this, most botters are discouraged after seeing the high pricetag on the solving services with little to no success.
Now, you can see that many of the group/follower bots are gone. If we went back to recpatcha, you would see way way more.

The majority of bots are just using cookie-based logins from hacked accounts anyways. There’s no way it has stopped that much for it to be worth it.

1 Like

That new version of funcaptcha where you click on the radios doesn’t get stuck in infinite loops (at least not yet). Why can’t they just use that one for the whole site?

Roblox seems to run A/B testing on a lot of changes they roll out, they will take some time to understand how the new captcha affects them and then proceed to roll it out or make changes.

Still I agree, the new challenge has been a lot nicer at least for me. image
Don’t want to see this stuff again :sweat_smile:

Either the problem is just the login page itself, or it’s based entirely on the captcha. I found this new captcha on the login page and it still has the infinite looping problem.new captcha still broken

3 Likes