Injection Healing allowed?

I’m on the fence if stabbing yourself with a stim is against ToS. Would it be possible to pull this off?

2 Likes

I’ve seen some games do it in the past.
I think it should be safe as long as you don’t add unneeded blood/gore and don’t emphasize it too much.

I’d say that this a gray area regarding self-harm, because while a slim shot does not damage anyone, but rather heals them, it may still be wrongfully interpreted in the eyes of players and moderators.

However, I have seen syringes before in other Roblox games such as Ro-Bio and its subsequent remakes that can inject viruses and extract blood, so if those games haven’t been taken down by now, there shouldn’t be any problems including a slim shot that have the opposite effect of the aforementioned needles.

What i belive is true

Well, I think as long as there is no Gore/Blood Shown you should be in the green zone, but it depends. if its for a healing animation to heal the player. then i guess you should be alright.

Roblox Developer Conference 2018 - Moderation for Game Development - YouTube 2018 RDC

hope this helps

3 Likes

Now that I think of that, I believe Ro-Bio was actually taken down for using this. “Drug Use” Please correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

Yes, Ro-Bio was taken down for this reason, but other fan remakes such as Ro-Bio: Evolution and RO-BOTS contain injections but have not been deleted.

Do it quickly and add like a sound, no blood or squishing noises.

Suggest that you make some form of drink that pulls off as a potion, or else it will probably seemed like drugged water.

Sorry, it’s probably best if you don’t want trouble.

Just make the player hold the tool without any animation and make it play the bloxy cola sound when you use it. Also, don’t play an animation when it heals.

You should be good. Oh yeah, also make it one part without a mesh and don’t include anything like “Injection”, “Syringe”, or anything like that.

Referencing Ro-Bio is probably not a very good source FYI. There’s a reason it’s always on different game slots.

I forgot to mention that Ro-Bio was not deleted because of its use of syringes (but instead because of the game’s inclusion of gases and cruel experimentation as shown by a DevRel email sent to the developer), though I do agree I should have provided proper evidence and documentation on this matter.

1 Like