Insert Wars Ultimate Showcase (Free model insertation!)

STATUS: The .RBXM and .RBXMX model demodulator is 90% complete.

Hello! I have been working on a fun game that allows you to insert any model from the Roblox asset library. This used to be an old genre that faded away because of one reason. InsertService limitations. I have bypassed this limitation by using a .RBXM demodulator scripted on Python. Unfortunitely the main reason why Roblox made this limitation was because of viruses and bad models which is currently the reason why I will be making this game avaliable to friends only until I have a proper virus scanner (aka sandboxer). If you want to make requests or see the latest update to the game or even get early access please join my discord server Insert Wars Ultimate. Enjoy this showcase.

6 Likes

A little note: This tool relys on like 80% HttpService so if it gets turned off the tool bassically explodes :slightly_smiling_face:

haha I never thought I’d see the words “Insert Wars” ever again, I used to dabble in that a very long while ago… trolling people was fun :rofl:

Nice showcase :sunglasses:

Haha! Thank you, even though it may be a long time before its actual release (I am not too rushed to release it as I also own other games) you will know that the game may release anytime :slightly_smiling_face:
If you want early access you can try friending me.

If you really want to support the project, there is also a discord link under the game.

1 Like

The .RBXM and .RBXMX model demodulator is 90% complete.

This idea is actually great, you can show your friends or people on the platform what have you made, your models etc. An antivirus is really important for this though as you said in the description because people can insert inappropriate models or viruses

Thats why im scripting a live script checker, if it does pass through the antivirus aka the lua and Python one, I can script on Python a live script checker, every 2 seconds, roblox sends a request to my Python program of the script, including on what state/line of code it was on and checks how the script is running in real time for 30 seconds. Plus all wait() delays will be changed to 0 to make sure it cant be bypassed.

Sure but that would be a hard feature to implement since the source code of scripts are locked to PluginSecurity and that would also take a lot of work.

It is possible, because the .RBXM file is raw roblox binary, and is readable by Python. Including the .Source of a script. If I need the script to run in game, I can just use a loadstring()

1 Like

Virtually making no difference as it is running as the exact same as a regular script, even though it has a few extra lines to work.

Btw, you can actually get the raw .RBXM file code with a simple http request to Roblox’s api servers, the exact same model you would get if inserted on a toolbox.

1 Like

Handle it on Python, as LUA doesn’t have the specs required to read raw .RBXM code properly.

Nice to know that this game is somewhat getting an antivirus since in the other game Insert Wars remade. There were a lot of people inserting bad stuff and people doing malicious things.

(I know that by experience because I played the game before it got privated)

And send it back to ROBLOX in a table form to be reconstructed via httpservice.

That game was always very fun, but it had MANY security issues, such as the loadstring being handled on the CLIENT, not server allowing players with an exploit called “Remote Spy” practically have SS executor access.

1 Like

Have you done this with task.wait() delays too?

Sorry about that but I am no scripter so I don’t really know whether it’s hard to implement or not

1 Like

if you really want to join the game as soon as it launches and get actual updates announcements join this discord server

1 Like