What are you working on currently? (2023)

I got my first comission to make a character, what do yall think?
Broken time

5 Likes

WIP Garage, to be finished tomorrow

Portfolio: https://kristinaportfolio.carrd.co/

7 Likes

Uploaded a new song! :)

9 Likes

Similar to the past couple years, I’ve been working on this game where you play as a Cube, and am in the process of remaking the entire thing as the older versions simply are just, really, REALLY bad, mainly because they can just be summarized as a walking simulator, which this new version is slowly growing far past that

I posted a screenshot similar to this one last year, so here is an updated version of it!

6 Likes

Me when I go into a Place / Location (Area)

(Same Place, just from a different… Location)

6 Likes

Im currently working on a brand new game based on an old genre called “Insert Wars”. By using a webserver and a Python demodulator, we can bypass the InsertService “Owned models only” limitation and insert anything including free models!

3 Likes

Terrifying, nothing else. Good work.

2 Likes

That’s epic lol

I have never seen anything like that on Roblox before

Currently working on a Pirate/Navy Sailing game called The Caribbean, which is going to be an adventuring/fighting game set in the early 1700s. Been working on it since the start of 2023 (January 12, 2023).

It’s coming along pretty well I’d say! We have an exact replica of the Governor’s Mansion from Port Royale, which I have not seen anything else like on Roblox before now.

Interested? | The Caribbean | - Roblox

11 Likes

Currently I am working on a card game . . . sort of.

How you play is you use cards to fight other players and enemies, but it is not turn based. I am developing it right now. I hope it comes out well. Excited to see what other people are making!

1 Like

I’d love to use this at some point if you ever make it open source!

I’ll keep you in mind! I love that music btw.

That sounds cool! What is it going to be called?

The Cards Are Set, likely. Thank you for your feedback.

If you have any ideas for better names though let me know I am out for suggestions.

1 Like

I actually like that name! Sounds good in my opinion.

1 Like

The design is quite pretty! The inside of the bar (or restaurant) looks really good.

Will it be more like Sea of Thieves or like a Western shoot off game.

Or both?

1 Like

Working on an FPS game set to (hopefully) release in the next two to three years or so. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the menus so far. Please keep in mind that this is a heavy WIP when giving feedback.

18 Likes

A little sneak peek to a huge futuristic RPG project I’ve been working on for half a year now, and that will be released in the upcoming month.

The game is called CybeRise.

There is a discord link in the video description, join to stay tuned for updates.

2 Likes

ME AND BOYS :facepunch:

3 Likes

Decided to start a new project, attempting to make the whole iOS into Roblox and make the game public for everyone to test once done.

I only finished the Lockscreen part of it for now, no animations or anything yet but frames have been inserted.

No, the screen is not one whole image, so here’s the one of the UI trees down below.
Obviously the widgets are, but I am looking to do them all from scratch.

I’m really serious about this project and I’ve seen some Windows 10/11 games that are a remake of the Windows operating system, so i’m going to do the whole Apple lineup, but that will take a long time.

16 Likes