Integrate Your Roblox Marketplace Items Into Guilded

Oh sick! Glad to hear we can do it from our profiles. I will use guilded more for this change.

7 Likes

This is a good update, I would like to suggest syncing ranks & roles between Guilded and Roblox, community leaders can ensure consistency and coherence in member management across both platforms. This would enhance the overall user experience for community members.

This would be an improvement to Guilded, benefiting both community leaders and members. I hope the guilded team would implement this feature, recognizing its a potential to enhance the satisfaction with the roblox guilded community.

19 Likes

You can also add your own items from your profile, I dunno why it wasn’t mentioned here

6 Likes

Would be cool if instead of just one marketplace at the top it could be created like any other channel type and I could set the group for each specific channel and organize its position.

8 Likes

That’s a pretty neat feature, making me consider giving Guilded a try… maybe.

6 Likes

People are mainly not using Guilded because it lacks a lot of support compared to discord, so i wouldn’t really blame ROBLOX for being the main reason why most people don’t use the platform.

4 Likes

This is a good update though, for Guilded people. I, myself, do not want to switch because I’ve built my community, automation and Guilded’s API (+ webhooks) lacks entirely in multiple ways (im not going to go into detail about each and every one of them). Not to mention, switching an entire community over from Discord, it’s not really worth it.

My main questions are:

Are there any plans of improving the Guilded API (+ webhooks)?
Is there plans to somehow mirror Guilded to Discord or something like that?
What’s the current plan for having Discord and/or Guilded communities?

6 Likes

Guilded has a robust API that regularly receives new updates (last updated 2 days ago). You can find its documentation here and if you find it lacking in any way, we welcome you to join our developer community and let us know how you’d like to see it evolve.

6 Likes

Not a UGC creator, but it’s wonderful to see more interesting features introduced to Guilded! Like most, I’ll likely stick to discord for regular communication but for anything to do with my Roblox groups is going to use Guilded.

5 Likes

This is a great addition, the 7 Guilded users will love this!

10 Likes

The fact that update is awesome but… uuuh Guilded, I rarely/never use it anyways as I don’t trust how the moderation works with Roblox and bans u for saying “hi” and how Guilded will behave? No thanks.

5 Likes

I could see myself possibly using guilded if the UI had it’s upbringing, for now it’s strange and I can’t get behind it, though it’s a fine service.

4 Likes

What exactly did you want them to do, buy Discord?

5 Likes

Guilded moderation isn’t equal to Roblox moderation.

6 Likes

not buy guilded?!?!?!?!?!? use the platform that everyone else does?!?!?!?!?!?!

3 Likes

You mentioned discord being a cesspool so I mentioned how so are all the other allowed communities

5 Likes

Recently Created is definitely the most important sort that is missing in my opinion. I always prioritize advertising my newest accessories over my older ones because the older ones have already gained traction in the recommended algorithms.

Best Selling would be nice, but I understand there might be some limitations that prevent including it. Most Favorited is a solid replacement because they typically go hand and hand.

It would also be nice to filter for specific accessory types: head, face, neck, etc.

6 Likes

That’s a cool feature but almost nobody is using Guilded on my Roblox group. I have only 6 members from a group with 35k members :sob:

3 Likes

Roblox uses Guilded a bunch, if you’re a genuine valued developer or (were) a UGC Applicant you were allowed in a super-secret Guilded Server. Roblox has full control over this application and can prevent issues and allow more flexibility if needed, they can’t just use Discord the way they want to due to complications brought by the fact they literally don’t own it and aren’t partnered with Discord.

Some developers do use Guilded, and the Announcements were a good idea, though I’d also enjoy the ability to switch between Discord, but this wouldn’t be possible and they’re doing everything they can to make it a comfortable experience for Developers to use their service, Discord is a Misc Service that doesn’t extremely cater to one specific group like Guilded may do to Roblox Players which is why people may decide to use Guilded for separated usage outside of Discord for general chatting.

4 Likes

Before anyone says that “Guilded only has like 5 - 15 users”, Guilded has an estimated amount of 2 million users. I understand that it’s nothing compared to the world’s population, but so is the population of the UAE. It has a population of 9 million, comparable to the Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece, Portugal, Sweden, Israel, Belarus and more.

This is a cool update, I have recently done the integration before this announcement came out, Guilded is a useful platform, It is where I write all my articles and announcements. Now add Server Allies in Guilded :fire::fire:

6 Likes