Introducing Audio Search by Length in Marketplace

Love this feature, very annoying when trying to search for a simple sound but getting tons of useless music, especially music from Roblox.

2 Likes

Nice! Will make searching for audio assets so much easier.

1 Like

Huge improvement because if I searched a sound effect Roblox spam their songs

1 Like

I can see myself using this all the time as searching for the right audio for your game can be really time-consuming thank you!

We may be seeing the online library being removed, With new features like this, The online library is really inferior compared to the studio library. Otherwise I support new features like this.

1 Like

Really nice, I would like a new develop page too!

1 Like

When will we have an option to make audio created by roblox disappear?

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted this same thing, but they are actually fine with this new update. If you’re looking for a sound effect, you won’t get APM Music records, and if you are looking for music, what’s the harm looking through some Roblox music? You might like it (it’s actually really good music)!

1 Like
  • the songs sound alike and it’s getting redundant

• I only go through the audio to find effect sounds (opening door, etc)

• personally I don’t like these kind of music taste

• Can’t find the audio I was looking for since it’s hidden among the APM songs

5 Likes

This is very nice now i can get audio that i want and not some music called Lighting Strike

2 Likes

This has to be one of my favorite features to come to Roblox. It will be so much easier now to find short sound effects to add in game.

2 Likes

This is an incredible update, I’m sure it helps a lot! Thanks for this feature! :+1:

2 Likes

Finally! Now I don’t have to spend forever looking for sound effects because the results are 95% completely unrelated songs uploaded by Roblox!

3 Likes

Happy to see this feature except… the randomly placed songs I find from roblox’s library be sounding so good. I’ve been using a few of them in my game as place-holder songs for maps, and I like them a lot.

3 Likes

I finally don’t have to deal with random stings uploaded by roblox! THANK YOU!
ugh why do i keep accidentally replying to people instead of replying to the topic.

3 Likes

As a heavy audio user, this is amazing. Keep up the good work!

Will more search improvements be coming in the future?

3 Likes

yes, YES, YAAAAAASSSS

This is awesome, i know many people have already stated this, but it makes finding the short sound effects you actually want easier. It also works the other way round because now you can search music, and put a time constraint to make sure your finding the stock music of desirable length. Or more handy, you can search some music you like, say, Super Awesome Song - Jane Roe, and put a time constraint the same length as the actual song so that you make sure that you are getting the full song, and not some audio that randomly cuts off 2:00 in when there’s still like 3 more minutes to go in the song.

yes/10

1 Like

Yes!!! Now I can find sound effects, and not symphonies of music!!

1 Like

This is gonna help with people trying to find sound effects of a certain length, thanks!

1 Like

THANKS SO MUCH!!! This will help me SO much!!!

1 Like