Introducing Audio Search by Length in Marketplace

I will most certainly use this to omit Roblox audio from the search results when, of course, I am looking for short audio. We all know it can be hard to find audio when Roblox has spammed the search with their 300 second songs.

2 Likes

This is such an amazing feature! Great job, this will work so well in games that need specific times. :hugs:

2 Likes

This is probably the first steps to take in re-organizing the library. There’s a bit that still needs to get sorted around, especially with clothing. But so far, I believe this update will surely help some looking for specific SFX! Amazing job!

1 Like

Great update, thanks very much, this really improves quality of life when searching for a lot of audio. Hope in the future audios can go longer than 7 minutes too if possible.

1 Like

Oh what a coincidence! This was released right when I was looking for music for my game. Cool - thanks, Roblox!

1 Like

I have two minor suggestions:

1. We should be able to have multiple time range selections, rather than just a single range. For example, searching for songs that are either between 1m30s - 2m, or 5m - 6m long—in one search.
  2. We should also be able to invert the search result, meaning that we could exclude search results from a given range. For example:
    If I wanted to find all audio items that did not fall into this range, currently I would have to make 2 separate searches; one from 0m - 1m36s, and another search from 2m31s - max. The ability to invert the range would allow us to do this in a single search.

These two ideas could be combined as well.

1 Like

Love the It! This also makes it easier to credit

1 Like

Amazing. This will be very useful!

1 Like

It could be better if we can filter out the Roblox provided APM Music from the user created ones. But this update is most certainly welcome. :happy1:

5 Likes

This is great! Especially for finding sound effects.

2 Likes

Oh, phew! I really was hoping for this to happen! This will make finding audio’s so much easier! Thank you!

What about in-game radios? We could all transition our radios to allow searches for audios in-game, but I usually assume users can find audios they would like to hear in my game using my radio gamepass via the library.

Now missing the update where you can upload small audio for free so Developers with no robux can upload audio that doesnt exit

2 Likes

This will make finding audio much easier!

Great update, I’m sure it would come in useful in my development, but how about making sound uploads free? I’ve always felt I was limited with my development by this

The new update seems like an interesting feature to find audio lengths about how much minutes you will apply, which is a fantastic way to be found. The features can be really useful to find audio lengths, and allows you to use any useful sounds for the audio.

Thank you so much for the feature! I hope more update arrives. :+1: :happy3:

Yes thank you! No more copying ID’s and putting an sound instance and etc… Plus it saves a whole lot of time!

You guys don’t know how happy this makes me, thank you so much for this feature!

This is great! Roblox now allows us to search for audios easier with this update. This is very helpful if you are making a game and that you need sounds with a short or long length. This will help me alot, thanks Roblox for this update!

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.