Introducing Bluff_006!

mans an absolute Chad

second, do you live in Toronto Love that place
third, I welcome you… actually no we all welcome you, we hope you enjoy it here

Welcome fellow spy fan! I hope you enjoy your stay here on DevForum :slight_smile:

Welcome to Roblox @Bluff_006! :roblox: :roblox_light: :happy3:

2 Likes

Welcome to hea- I meant the Roblox Community.

Oh, your a spy, your hat really gives it away.

Man this never gets old…
Like never/

Welcome!

You seem like the person that can help me with ranking up from member, as the requirements have been deprecated.

Sorry bluff, I had to do it:

1 Like

… iunno what you’re talking about. What cover? :eyes:

3 Likes

Favourite genres?? I would have to say Hip-hop or electronic. I certainly have my phases. Last week I was listening to early 2010s EDM… Now I’m going through Jay-Zs catalog!

1 Like

Ooooo what was the 9 year old spy’s mission?!

This might sound like a basic answer but it’s gotta be Pizza! Cheese, bread, sauce, veggies?!?!?! Can’t ever go wrong with that combination!

Thanks for the welcome! I gotta say Juni and Carmen Cortez from the Spy Kids movies… or Jason Bourne

You seam like an awesome person I wish we could be friends but you put veggies on your pizza…
oh well

oh also welcome :slight_smile:

I just watched the first Jason Bourne film recently and I really enjoyed it. I find spy and mystery films enjoyable.

Welcome to the DevForum!

I’d like to challenge you to destroy me in Arsenal, like @Sergeant_Roach & @coefficients did :sunglasses: (they’re gods at Arsenal, I swear I’m not just bad at it)

Great to see you Bluff i see your a new staff member so i will greet you with this
Smiling chat bot waving hand saying hello Vector Image
i mean no disrepect great to have a new staff member on the devofrum

You know, the usual. Take down the bad guys. He also has to save his little brother who he is training. His brother got caught after an epic dance fight scene. :rofl: It was a very weird random movie. We were little kids.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.